Sequel?

Hey guys! Mr. Frosty here! I really enjoyed writting "Frozen 2 (Jelsa)" So I'm so down by the fact that it would end :( I red about your comments if I will be making a book 2 or so- called "Sequel". I thought for a moment since I never really think of doing one in the first place... But I guess it's a good Idea, after all.

Should I call it Frozen 3? I don't really frostin' know xD Anyways... I think I can do a sequel I guess... But In order to: Of course I need inspirations, and those are the loyal readers ^_^ *Points you*

I want to make a better story for you so I'll be asking.... Anyone of you have suggestions? About the story? The characters? The Cliff Hangers and etc. Don't hesitate, please! I never really expected that I will be doing a book 2 so... The Author needs your help :)

Btw, You guyz can also share this story to your fellow Jelsa shippers, classmates, or friends if you want to. That would be very much appreciated! So yeah... I have a new book called: "When Reality Strikes." It's about how Elsa and Jack accidentally teleported in our dimension and they'll be running for their lives from their fans! xD

Their mission is to find the two globes for them to be able to go back home. For Jack to come back to Dreamworks, and for Elsa to come back to Disney. This is another work of Disney's Dreams and Works Productions. :D Ty!

If you think you're bored and miss the story, You can read it again, if you want. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow ^_^

                                                                                      -JackFrost008