Chapter 20

Elsa landed saftely in a big pile of snow. She began to crawl farther from her castle. She winced. And everytime she feels the pain, it gets colder and colder. Snow was rapidly falling already. It was already a blizzard. A disaster made from her evil side.

Elsa: 'Must... stay away... from Anna'

Anna: 'Elsa.. n..no your not.. d..dead..'

Anna thought to herself, as her lips was already shaking because of the cold.

Pitch looked down, from above, trying to find Elsa. He moved his head from left to rright.

He swirl his hands, forming a ball of Nightmare sand. He pushed it away from him, onto the ground. It quickly formed into a stucture, seem to be moving. It formed legs, body, arms, and a head. It has fire on the tip of it's tail and fire was also coming out from it's mouth. It was a dragon made out of nightmare sand!

It held out an ear-damaging roar which made Anna and kristoff, covered their ears. Elsa was shock hearing it from a far distance, behind her.  She stood from crawling and again, she winced. Elsa's hair and dress became darker. Her evil side was getting stronger.

Again her face was calm. She turned her head to see the dragon, charging at her. Her legs were already apart, ready for the wild beast's movement. She faced her body towards it. A furious look was already on her face.  She raised her arms, intersecting each other as cold black and purple aura began to form around her.

Elsa held out a scream, opening both her arms, wide. Black ice scattered from her, charging towards the beast. It got blown away, several meters far. It shooked it's head and glared at Elsa with gritted teeth. Once again, it ran towards her.

Pitch: There you are....

Elsa's eyes widened. She moved her arm from left to right, forming a huge, hard, icy wall as a sheild. But it was too weak for the dragon. It ran passed the wall, breaking it into pieces. Anna arrived outside the castle and spotted Elsa, standing afar.

Anna: Elsa!

Elsa faced her and her eyes widened but continued running.

Anna turned her head and her eyes also grew wide to see a huge beast who was charging towards her.

Anna: 'What is that?!'

Elsa kept running as the dragon kept chasing her. It blew out fire from it's mouth but Elsa dodged it. She turned her head, facing the dragon and She again turned to the direction, she was going to. But before going any futher, she reacted. She forcefully stopped herself from running, by the time she found out that she was about to fall down into the deep abyss. The chasm where she placed the icy staircase that she once made.

She looked down with her eyes wide, still panting. She glanced at the monster behind her who was still running. She raised her arms, her palms facing towards the abyss. The monster  was already few meters away from her. But before it could even reach her, A giant snowman jumped from the abyss to the surface. It landed directly towards the dragon.