Chapter 23

Dedicated to eLsAxxArendelle for this beautiful entry to the right and for being a fan too!

Jack: Crap!

He glanced everywhere and the water, surounding them quickly turned into ice. Jack looked at Elsa once more and layed his forehead on hers. He closed his eyes and whispered to her.

Jack: Your gonna be alright.

He swam going to the surface of the lake. he layed his palm onto the flat ice.

Jack: Damn, It's hard!

He tighten his grip on Elsa's waist. Her stomach already lying on his shoulder. And he beggan pounding The hard ice with his right fist. His fist was in slow motion, since they were under water. He pound once more. The ice was too hard for him to break. He pound it again with his knee. Then again with his fist.

He glanced again at Elsa. She was calmly sleeping. No. She's not calm. She's drowning! Jack frowned. Ice was quickly spreading. And to make everything worst, The colour of the ice were black. It was dark. and shades of purple.

Jack: Crap, Crap, Crap! It's the evil side of Elsa's. 

He beggan to pound again.  Black Ice was already touching his leg.  He looked at it and kick it with his foot. 

Jack: Stay with me, Elsa...  Just stay calm...

Jack rapidly pounded the hard Ice and he was screaming from the bottom of his heart. But again, it didn't break. Jack felt hopeless. He felt hopeless for himself and felt sorry for Elsa.

Jack: Elsa... Please don't die....

His feet was already covered with dark ice. And it was already spreading to his legs. He closed his eyes, helplessly.

CRACK

He opened them wide. All he could see was an axe infront of him. The sharp edge of it was already touching his cheek.

Jack: Aaagghh!!

He screamed in shock.

Kristoff: Grab on!!

Jack grab on the Axe and they were soon pulled by kristoff, Anna, and sven. (Well, Olaf tried his best but he just can't) Jack pulled his self out of the cold water and gently dragged Elsa with him.

Jack examine the environment around them. The lake became black. it was frozen with dark ice. Dark Ice that evil Elsa possessed. The darkness spreaded into the land, killing and withering florwers, the grass, and trees. Darkness filled the whole surrounding and it also reached Arendelle.

Jack frowned.

Anna: Elsa!  Elsa, No!