Chapter 12 - The Tree Ingredients

HANS

Hans was back at North Mountain, infront of the huge ice castle. He narrowed his eyes, trying to see clearer, from the sunlight, above him, and smirked.

Suddenly, he heard giant footsteps behind him followed by a loud roar. He looked behind him and saw Marshmallow ( the giant snowman, Elsa created.) charging towards him.

His eyes widened but he still looked determined. his green eyes became reddish- brown.

He took off both his gloves, calmy. After that, he raised his hand directly on marshmallow and out of the blue.... Fire came out from his palm and melted Marshmallow for good! He smirked, keeping his pride.

He turned around to take another glance at the castle. He went nearer and melted the door down. he went upstairs and stared at the huge snowflake, printed on the ground.

Then he began to search all over, melting some of the ice posts of the castle, in order to find what his searching for.

Suddenly, he saw something glowing drom afar. He went near it and was shock of what he saw.

Hans: The crown of royalty..

He thought to himself, while holding the crown, That the Queen once threw away. He tilted the crown side-by-side, as it shined in the light.

He smirked, reminding himself about the mission that Pitch told him to do so.

~FLASHBACK~

[Inside the Jail]

Hans was alone and had full of revenge in his heart.

He was crouching thinking of what he did and of his sorrowful past.

Voice: They say you were pathetic....

Hans sat properly and was shock.

Hans: Who's there?!

Voice: They say your unlucky...

Hans: Show your self!

He stood up bravely but he began to pant.

Out of the dark, A tall gray-toned man, wearing black, appeared.

Pitch: ...But I think your not.

Hans: W..who are you! What do you mean?!

Pitch: I am Pitch Black. And I believe so that you are worth it.

Hans tilted his head and narrowed his eyes in confusion.

Hans: You are... The Boogeyman?