Chapter 25

ELSA

Elsa woke up in the sound of leaves like withering near her ears. She slowly openned her eyes not knowing where she was. Her sight was blurry and faint.

Elsa: 'Jack!'

The only thing that she remembered was saving Jack's life from Hans.

Elsa: Where am I?

She looked at her torso. She was no longer dressed but was only covered with thin white cloth. Some peices of it was already falling apart. She Swayed her hands, attaching the remaining cloth together with Ice, forming a new white dress. The dress looked more likely for battle but still it was very elegant and of course modess for a queen.

Her hair has few white Snowdrop flowers that was accidentally attached.

Elsa looked at her braided hair and was relieved to see it, platinum coloured.

Elsa: I need to get to Jack!

She glanced around and her eyes grew wide as she notice that she was already sitting on a branch of a tall tree.

With a sway of her arms, she formed a narrow Ice stares going down the ground. As soon as she made her way down, she melt it quickly, sneaking away, Not knowing that Anna and the others were below.

She ran away, not knowing where she was going. She ran across the dark grass, passed black trees, and stomped some black withered leaves, on the ground.

Elsa: 'What have I done?'

She thought to her self. Surely, she was the cause of everything. She glanced around to see anywhere suspecious when she saw the North Mountain all the way from where she was standing. Her Castle was very visible. Visible enought for her to recognize that it already turned into Black.

Guessing that it was Pitch who did this, and was already ruling the castle, she ran towards it.

Elsa: Jack, Please be safe... I'm coming for you.

[Ice castle]

Jack was already beaten up. Due to his mortality (Since Elsa died), he was already wounded and his face was already covered with blood. Both of his hands was already tied with chains. His wrists were already red like sunburned. And his body was already weak.

Pitch: Had enough, Jack?

Jack: I... am not... Dying.

He said, panting.

Pitch furrowed his eyebrows and pushed his arms out, creating nightmare sand, pushing Jack's stomach forcefully. Jack winced and blood came out from his mouth.

Jack slowly glared at Pitch when a Snowflake came slowly falling down and landed on Jack's nose. More snowflakes fell inside the castle. Pitch once more furrowed in confusion, staring above. It just magically fall from nowhere.

Jack: 'Sh... She's alive!'

Jack's mind shouted. He can't control the joyful feeling inside. Like his heart jumping out of his chest, in Joy. But of course he don't want in to be too obvious for Pitch. He can't help it but he suddenly grinned with his teeth grinded, looking at the ground.

Pitch looked at him in confusion and annoyance.

Pitch: What are you smiling about?

Jack didn't move his head from looking at the ground.

Pitch: Face me, Jackson!!!

Jack: She's coming...

He said, softly before facing Pitch with a glare but still the deadly smile crept on his face. His hair already turning white.

Pitch's eyes widened like he can't believe what was happening. He figured out that the eyes that he was looking at slowly turned into blue.

The wounds and blood beggan fading away. And he was already gaining his strenght back.

Pitch: No...

A strong wind came barging in, destroying and breaking the glass door of the balcony. More like a Blizzard. Ice shards came flying away and landed on the floor making noises.

Pitch covered his face with both of his arms. He then, slowly put  them down and his eyes rounded once more at the sight that he was looking at. Jack was still chained in place, glaring at him in Joy. And infront of him was someone he wasn't expecting for the next few minutes.

Smoke was present, making it hard for him to see. But a very faint silhouette was beggining to form into a structure of a woman.

The Queen of Arendelle... miraculously standing there in position for war. Bravely, she stood looking fearless, as her Braided hair and her new upgraded dress, swaying by the wind.

Pitch: H..How did this happened?!

He angrily asked, standing from his Throne.

Elsa forcely swayed his arm as a strong wind appeared, approching Pitch. He got dragged by the wind and got smacked on the wall and his Throne was destroyed, leaving sharp Ice shards behind.

Pitch Pushed his arms out, forming sharp knives-like Nightmare sand, towards Elsa. Jack turned his hands into fist as frost apeared, spreading on the chains. Due to the exposer of Ice, the chain finally break. Jack quickly ran and stopped infront of Elsa, hitting the nightmare sand away with his staff.

Pitch glared at the both of them and stomp his foot on the icy ground, forming nightmare horses that surrounds the two of them. Jack and Elsa's backs touched as they slowly turned, setting to fight the horses.

Elsa: Duck!

Elsa shouted before a horse jumped towards Jack's direction. Jack ducked, dodging a horse that Elsa soon froze and vanished.

Jack: Jump!

Jack also shouted before a horse also charging towards Elsa. Elsa jumped high, dodging it as well. Jack was still ducking as he turned around, swaying his staff and hitting the horse, below Elsa's feet.

More Horses was charging. Both of them began possessing Ice at everyone of them, freezing, destroying, and blowing them away. Pitch furrowed his eyebrows in disapointment, watching them both.

With one glare, more horses appeared. millions of them, fitting the Ice castle, surrounding the two of them. Elsa frowned and looked at Jack.

Elsa: Jack... There's too many of them...

Elsa yell-whispered, behind her. (since their backs were still leaning at each other)

Jack simply hold her hand which made her blush. With only one look, Elsa figured out Jack's plan. Jack raised his staff, high in the air as Elsa raised her right knee. Jack squeezed Elsa's hand. She stomp her right foot, forcefully as Jack stomp his staff on the ground, at the same time.

Thick and bright frost and spikes came spreading across the floor, vanishing the Dark horses, one by one. Pitch calmly watched them both and grinned.

Pitch: If you think you won...

Their heads turned to pitch with deadly glares.

Pitch: ... Think again.

So it answers it all.... Elsa did not ran away, NAKED! :D

Comments and votes please? I'll update if you say so :)

                                                                                   (jackwashere)