Chapter 17 - Let it Go, Let her Go

Anna also put on her green cape with a hood. But Unlike Elsa's, it was thin and it didn't cover her whole dress. She made her way outside, humming the melody of "For the first time in forever". She was amazed at the colourful flowers; The flying butterflies; And the sun that was shining, brighter than the past few days, of winter.

Anna: Elsa! Where are you? Look at these ducklings!

She asked, carriyng a bunch of ducklings, with her hands.

Anna: Elsa?

Suddenly, a feeling of like someone is following her, appeared. She put them downon the grass and stood straight

Anna turned around and saw nothing but grass and bushes. Suddenly, she felt like everything was going dark. Anna became scared, all of a sudden. She bit her lip, rubbing her hands together. She felt a fast motion behind her. Anna turned around and saw nothing.

But as she turn for the last time, a greyish tone- coloured hand showed up from behind her and closed her mouth shut. She tried to loosen his grip on her, pulling it off with her two hands. But before she could, black sand arosed from the ground. Her eyes began to blinked rapidly and she collapsed.

~~~

Elsa: Aaaaghhh!!

Elsa's grip became tighter and her eyes were closed.

Jack: Don't worry, Elsa.I won't drop you... Just have fun!

But Elsa kept on screaming, that made Jack chuckle, thinking that she was very cute when she shouts. Elsa can already feel that they flew very far from Arendelle. Her eyes were still closed.

Jack: Open your eyes Elsa...

Elsa: I can't! I... I'm too afraid!

Jack: Just look at the view! It's not that bad....

Elsa began to peek with her right eye, but open both as she saw that they were already flying above a wide lake. The water reflected the colour of the sky, which is yellowish- orange, because the sun was still rising. Elsa was stunned at the sparkling lake.

[Background music: Let it go/ Let her go] Video -->

Elsa: Jack, This is just wonderful!

Jack: I know!

He flew nearer to the surface of the lake, but they were still flying fast.

Jack: Do it Elsa...

Elsa took a deep breath, putting on mind the words that Jack told her. "Reveal, Just feel, Let's start the show"

Elsa began to lowered her left arm down towards the water and her entire hand was dipped down as they pass the lake. Jack streched his left hand, as well. The water that she had touched quickly turned into ice. Frozen water was already chasing them.