Chapter 11 - Can I Have This Dance?

Jack stood up straight.

Jack: Well... I don't , as well.

He said and giggled.

Elsa: But... I would be dancing with some invisible man.

Jack: Oh yeah...

He rubbed his chin with his fingers, thinking of something.

Jack's eyes widened, as an idea popped in his mind.

Jack: Your highness, meet me upstairs.

Elsa: Upstairs? Why there?

Jack: Just meet me there, ok?

Elsa: Well... Ok then.

Jack:Great!  I'll wait for you there, my Queen.

He flew upwards and found a huge window. He opened it and went outside.

Elsa was still sitting, looking above at the window. She bit her lip and stood up.

Suddenly, Everyone stopped dancing.

Elsa: Uhh... Please excuse me. And You all may continue the party.

she loudly said and smiled. The joyful music continued andeveryone began to dance again. Elsa walked away from the throne and went nearer the Royal stairs. She climbed up and has arrived at the second floor.

She walked slowly as she pass giant doors. When she suddenly stopped as she arrived infront of a white door with blue designs on it.

It was her old room. The place where she became isolated and alone. The place where she always cries, hearing Anna singing. And the place, she has frozen due to disperation and fear....

She began to turn the knob but for some reasons... she cannot. She shut her eyes tight and took a deep breath. She slowly turned it and pushed the door but she was having a difficult time to. She push It once more but it cannot open. She did it on the third time.

At last it was already opened. She looked down to see the ice spikes that she had done, that was making the door hard to open. It was still there. And it didn't melted.

Tears began to show up from her eyes as she saw her old room. The positions of the bed, the chair, and the closet did not changed.

Everything was still frozen. the walls, the floor, especially the door that she was always leaning on, back then.

Her tears froze as it reached her cheeks. She took a few steps and stopped after noticing something on the floor. She kneeled down to get a better look. And it was a doll that looks like Anna. She remembered that it was the only thing she had for company.

more tears fell down her neck but she wiped it off

Jack: Elsa...

She looked at where Jack's voice was coming from. And it came from her balcony. She put down the doll, gently and stood up from kneeling. she went on the balcony and moved her head, side by side, trying to find Jack.

Jack: Upstairs, my Queen...

She looked beside the balcony, to see a narrow, black, spiral stairs, leading to the Castle's roof.

Elsa put her left hand on the handle of it, while her right hand was holding her dress up so she could climb up, comfortabely. She took one step... and another, slowly

Elsa: J..Jack?

She whisperly asked, tilting her head to find Jack. She took another two steps.

Elsa: Hello?