Chapter 21

Hans held his chin with his fingers and snapped out of it. He grab his sword and swayed it, randomly, towards Anna. Jack's eyes rounded. He quickly pulled Anna's purple cape.  Anna screamed and landed far from them. She landed on the ground, from the frozen lake.

Anna: Jack, look out!

Jack glanced behind him and quickly dogded Han's sword. He was lucky enough but Hans pushed his chest with his foot, forcefully.

Hans: Your too weak, frosty boy...

He said, with his sword above his head, ready to stab Jack  on the head. Jack slowly reached out for his staff, beside him. By the time he felt that he was already holding it, Jack also swayed it, stopping the sword.

Hans pulled back and calmly swayed his hand as nightmare sand was formed. Out of it suddenly appears....

Jack: Elsa...

Elsa's red eyes widened to figure out that she was already  on Hans' grip. His right hand was already covering her mouth. and his left hand was holding Elsa's both arms.

But she was more surprised to see Jack. He was still alive. But he was badly injured. She tries to reach out to him worry on her eyes. Elsa glanced at another direction to find Anna who was sitting on the floor, shaking due to the cold.  she looked down and shut her eyes in dispair.

Jack stared above to see his brown hair turning white. His eyes turning Blue and his skin turning pale. He was forming into Jack Frost again.

Jack: Elsa's presence....Elsa!

He shouted. as Hans began to place his sword on Elsa's neck. Tears began to flow on her cheek.

Hans: Goodbye Your highness...

Jack's eyes was still wide and he began shaking his head.

Jack: No... no...

He pointed his staff on him.

Jack: Stay away from her!

Ice began to charge towards him. an Ice spike hit his sword with full force that made it slip away from them, on the icy floor.

Hans: No...

He began to run, without his balance to grab it. Jack stared at him, and glanced at Elsa who winced in pain as her evil side is becoming stronger.

Elsa: Jack...

She said, weakly, raising her arm like she was trying to reach out for Jack.

Jack frowned staring at his Queen in dispair. she stared at the ground thinking for his next action to be done. He must do sacrifices for his beloved. 

He glanced at Elsa for the last time and whispered.

Jack:... I love you...

It was very weak. It was very soft. and it was very emotional. He said it in an agony face. After those words, a single tear dropped. Elsa didn't hear those words but she saw the movement of his mouth. Tears began to flow, rapidly. 

Elsa: Jack....

A determined look appeared on Jack's face. Instead of going near to Elsa, he ran nearer to Hans, screaming. He was screaming from his heart. All his anger was released. He kept on running, towards him. Hans faced him in confusion.

Elsa: Jack... what are you doing?

She asked, weakly.

He was still running as tears began to flow. By the time he arrived, closer to Hans, Jack Forcelly stab the thin ice with his staff, on his two hands. There was complete silence. Hans' eyes widened by his reaction. The thin ice below them, began to crack. Jack was still there, kneeling with his staff still in position.

He knew that he would also drown with hans. But it was a sacrifice for Elsa. He is dead, yes that is true. But neither his soul wouldn't be found if he will.  The ice began to crack. Hans stared at it for a second with wide eyes.

Hans: What have you done?!

Elsa: Jack, No! No!!

The cracks became larger and larger.

Elsa: Jack, Run!! No!

But it running is useless. Hans fell down. Surprisingly, he grabbed Jack's foot with him. Jack was shock and he also fell down the cold icy water.

Elsa: Jack!

She began to run. She did not care about the pain within her. Now it was only Jack on her mind. She reached the part where the two of them fell. She was already shaking. She would just freeze it. She didn't know what she was going to do.

Elsa: I.... I have to save him...

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Elsa: Reveal...

She began.

Elsa: Just feel...

Elsa kneeled on the icy floor.

Elsa: Lets start the show!

She shouted before completely diving, without freezing it!