Chapter 26

Anna: No, Where did she go?!

Kristoff: Maybe she went to find Jack.

Anna: She'll die! I have to help her!

She beggan walking away from them when...

Grandpa: Hang on, Anna. It's best to leave her be.

Anna stopped from walking.

Anna: But...

Grandpa: She'll be fine. She's finding her love. And if she will, Elsa will be gaining back her strenght. Anna, love is very powerful.

Kristoff placed his hand on Anna's shoulder like he was saying, "He's right."

Grandpa: Anna, Can I talk with you, alone?

Anna: Uhh.. Sure, Grand Pabbie.

Grandpa: Its about time to tell you something about a part of your self...

[Ice castle]

Elsa: I don't think so!

Elsa touched the wall behind her with her two hands, as spikes grew from the smooth wall. She clasped her hands together and the spikes came charging towards Pitch. Jack dodged and soon it hit Pitch on his arm and his stomach. The rest was dodged.

Jack: Whoaw!

He shouted, still ducking.

Elsa: I'm not afraid of you anymore. I have already conquered my fear of hurting anybody!

She stomped her foot as Spikes grew from the ground, one by one until it reaches him and hit his stomach once more.  Pitch wince in pain. Jack looked at her, smiling.

Jack: Your doin' good!

Elsa smiled at him, confidently.

Pitch: Stop it!

He swayed both of his arms in two different directions and nightmare sand rushed towards them. Jack ran towards Elsa and hugged her, covering her from them. Jack flinched.

Elsa: Jack?!

She shouted, her hands placed on his chest.

Jack: I'm ok... I'm fine...

Pitch: Don't you get it, Elsa? Yes, you did conquer your fear of hurting anybody...

Jack narrowed his eyes.

Pitch: ...But I can still sense some fear inside you...