Chapter 15 - Forbidden Love

Jack flew fast above houses and checked the kids, sleeping. He felt that it was getting warm due to his three days of absence. He blew on his hand, softly inside every window of the children. Then he could already feel the coldness, just enough for the people to enjoy, while sleeping. He went straight, flying fast to North Pole.

As soon as he reached the door of North's Workshop, tooth came flying fast and wrapped him in her arms in a fast motion.

Tooth: Jack! Your back!

She twirled him around and Jack chuckled at her expression

Bunny: Mate! Nice to see you again. How was it?

Bunny said, while painting an egg.

Jack: How was what?

Tooth: Your mission!

she asked, pulling away from the hug.

Jack: Wait, you knew about that?

Bunny: Yeah, North told us about it....

Bunny explained,  pointing Jack with a paintbrush

North: Jack?

The three of them faced the one who spoke. It was North, walking down the stairs.

North: Why did you came back, earlier than when I expect you to be?

Jack: The Queen told me to stay here for the night to visit the workshop.

North: You left her alone?

Jack sat down on a wide table and tooth sat beside him.

Jack: She said she wasn't scared anymore. I tried to convience her, but she told me she was... fine.

North: Really? That was quick!

Jack: I'll just come back to Arendelle, tomorrow

North: Is that so? You must be doing a great job, for the last few days! Good Job my boy!

North said, scrubbing Jack's  head.

Jack chuckled, trying to take North's hand off. North began to walk away and Tooth began to ask some questions.

Bunny: You mean, your gonna leave again?

Jack: Yeah, Your gonna frostin' miss me?

Tooth laughed and Bunny's ears lowered in annoyance.