Chapter 19 - Fighting Fear

Jack: E...Elsa...

He weakly reached out, his right hand extending towards her while his chest was already lying on the surface of the frozen water.

Jack: Believe...in me....

It was his last words before he competely fainted.

Elsa: 'Jack! No!'

She shouted out, but she can't be heard from the outside. No one can hear her.

Elsa, Without any emotion in her face, calmy turned around, holding her Black cape, and began walking away. But suddenly, she stopped.

Elsa: 'I can't... let fear... control me...

She said to herself in gritted teeth. She tried to turned around. Her head was beginning to, but she was having a hard time. Then she kept on walking again and faded with nightmare sand, around her,

Anna: Elsa, No! Come back!

She exclaimed. She faced Jack and frowned.

Anna: Jack! Hang on!

Anna said, finding a way to get out of that cage. She tried to kick on it but it was no use. Just then she heard quick footsteps behind them, getting nearer. She turned around to know, who was making the steps.

Anna: Kristoff!

Kristoff: Anna!

He exclaimed, climbing off Sven and he ran towards Anna.

Kristoff: Don't worry, Anna. I'm gonna get you out of there....Somehow.

He took an axe from his sled and tried to choped down the cage. But it was too hard.

Anna: Kristoff... Hurry! Elsa's gonna freeze the entire kingdom again!

Kristof: What?!

He asked, still chopping down the cage.

Anna: Long story...

Kristoff: Well I won't let that happen...

Finally the cage was already broken. The nightmare sand faded, completely and the fire, surrounding it, vanished as well.

Anna stepped out of it and Kristoff immidiately carried her, bridal style but she struggled.

Anna: Kristoff, wait!

Kristoff: What?