Chapter 14 - I can Feel the Cold After all

There was complete silence while the two was still hugging each other. The ice reached the floor, and the walls and made the fire disapeared. Now that the flames were gone, it was already dark.

Elsa's eyes widened and she raised her head to face Jack with frozen tears, still on her cheeks.

Elsa: J...Jack!

Jack : What is it, Elsa?

He asked, sitting down on the floor

Elsa: Your heart...your heart is pumping!

Jack looked at her in confusion.

Elsa: But... your not alive. I mean... I'm sorry, maybe that offended you...

Jack realized what she said and he just smiled.

Jack: No... It's true that I'm dead. But even though there is no longer blood, circulating through my veins..

He looked at her directly into her eyes.

Jack: I still have a heart.

He began.

Jack: It can possibly pound, again. I can still feel. And I can still love.

Elsa blushed at what he said.

Elsa: J..Jack... Do you feel the cold?

She asked, while she pulled away from the hug. Jack stared at her and began.

Jack: Actually, I am 'The cold' that your talking about....

Then he chuckled.

Jack: But even though, I can still feel the coolness of the tempurature.

Elsa looked at the ground.

Elsa: Why can't I? Sometimes... I wonder what it feels to be cold.

Jack: I... I feel the same way.

Elsa looked at him in confusion. She can't understand for a moment.

Jack: Your the one who can't feel.... And I'm the one... Who can't be felt. He looked down, frowning. Elsa thought of something that could cheer him up.

Elsa: Jack... I'm still here. I believe in you. I trust you... I can feel you! You can be felt, Jack.

Jack looked at her.

Jack: You do?