Jeff Atkins [1]

First imagine! I hope u all like it!

When Jeff's car pulled into the driveway of Bryce Walker's house, it was already swarming with wasted teens. You grimaced, pressing back into the seat, your hands clutching at the seat belt; the only thing between you and the biggest party of the year.

"Do you need help with that?" Jeff asked. Before you could reply, he had leaned over and clicked the buckle. The belt snapped back, leaving you feeling vulnerable, and a little nauseous. It didn't make it any better when he moved to climb out of the car.

He jogged over to your side, pulling open the door and reaching a hand out for you to take.You shook your head. "I can't."

"It's fine, Y/N. I'll be right by your side the entire time," he said. He had to dip down a fair amount to lock his hands around your wrists. "Give it like ten minutes, and if you're not having fun we'll turn around and go home."

You relented, letting him pull you out of the seat and against his chest. His hands ghosted across your lower back, fingertips trailing along the curves of your spine. He had that look on his face again. The one where he gets that little, crooked smile, and his eyes can't seem to look at anything but you. Or, more specifically, your face.

"God, I love you," he said quietly, bringing his nose down to boop yours.
"I love you too, but I'm going to hate you if I embarrass myself," you replied. He chuckled, a low, deep sound that rumbled through his chest and into yours.

"If you embarrass yourself, I'll do something stupid to take the attention away from you." You nodded. "Okay, deal." He pulled away and the two of you started towards the house. It wasn't too long of a walk from the driveway before you were slipping through the door.

Jeff ushered you through crowds of people—all either greeting him with smiles and pats on the back, or being too drunk to know he was there. He stopped you near the living room, pointing you towards an empty love seat.

"Save me a spot," he said. "I'm going to go get us some beer." You grabbed his arm, hoping you didn't look as panicked on the outside and you felt on the inside. "I'll go with you. I don't want to be left alone."

"It'll only take a second. Just try to relax." He shrugged you off, planting a quick kiss on your forehead before disappearing into the crowd.

You settled down onto the love seat, watching the crowd as they danced to a song blasting from an expensive looking radio. You didn't notice Bryce approaching until he was already stretched out next to you, an arm thrown around your shoulders. He was manspreading to the point that you were forced to press uncomfortably against the arm of the seat.

"Y/N, good to see you here," he said, giving his trademark smile. "You never come to my parties." You felt his hand sliding down over your shoulder, too close to your chest for comfort. You tried to move away but he tightened his grip.

"I'm, um, here with someone," you responded. "I should probably go find him."

"You mean Jeff?" he asked. "He's way too nice for you. You need someone man enough to rough you up a little." His hand had barely cupped your breast when you felt yourself being jerked to your feet.

You felt a cool wave of relief flood through you when you looked up, finding Jeff glaring at Bryce with the prospect of murder in his eyes. "Do me a favor, and keep your hands off of my girlfriend."

Bryce threw his hands up in surrender. "Hey, I didn't even know you were here together." (Ugh such a liar!) "You're a liar," you snapped. "You did know."

Jeff clenched his teeth, rolling up the sleeves of his varsity jacket. You slid your fingers into the belt loops of his jeans, yanking him backwards as Bryce stood up.

"Don't you dare start a fight," you whispered, hoping no one had noticed them yet. "Let's just go, please." Bryce smirked. "Better listen to your girl, Jeff."

Jeff spat on the carpet near Bryce's feet, letting you pull him towards the door. "You better be glad she saved your ass, or I'd put you in the ground."

You didn't let go of him until the two of you had made it outside and back into the car. Neither of you said a word for a long moment. Jeff was the first to break the silence, craning over the middle console to wrap his arms around you.

He peppered a long row of kisses down your collarbone, right where Bryce's hand had been. You laughed. "What are you doing?" He buried his face in the crook of your neck. "Getting rid of your Bryce cooties."
••••••••••••••••••••••
832 words! I hope u all liked this imagine! Don't forget to vote, comment and share! 💙