Justin Foley [7]

You tried to muffle your giggle as you sent your boyfriend another meme. He hated when you did this so you make sure to send him stupid ones to annoy him.

Jus Jus: haha good one, can you sense the sarcasm?

You laughed out loud when he sent you a picture of him with a straight face. It was like one of those 'when you take a picture on the front facing camera' pictures but he still looked adorable.

You look adorkable. ; )

You chewed on your lip as you watched the texting bubble icon pop up. It was nights like these that you enjoyed the most. With Justin, your walls were instantly broken down. You didn't have to be someone else for him, you could just be yourself.

Jus Jus: don't I always? And you should go to sleep. seriously, do you see the time?

Your eyes traveled up to the top of your screen. It was 1:09 AM but you could've sworn it was 11:56 just five minutes ago. Did you guys really talk that long?

Aww, am I no fun?

Jus Jus: oh no, trust me, you're fun babe, but it's a school night

You scoffed as your thumbs made quick work on the keyboard.

You should be the last one telling me anything about a 'school night' Justin.

Almost instantly, a picture of him rolling his eyes sent through and you had to hold in your laugh as to not wake up your parents. Text bubbles appeared one after the other as Justin told you that 'you need to get 8 hours of sleep to properly function in the morning' and all that crap.

Justin was a dork and all even though he would never admit it. You sighed in defeat when a yawn escaped your lips. Normally, you would've put up a fight but after a day of hanging out with the idiot you called your boyfriend, you were pretty tired

Alright, dad.

Jus Jus: don't you mean daddy ; )

A few seconds passed before your phone dinged with another message.

Jus Jus:: I love you, don't let the bedbugs bite

You raised your thumb up to reply but your eyelids were already half-way closed and sleep was taking over. All you had managed to do was mumble out an incoherent "I love you, too" as you fell into a deep slumber with a small smile on your face.

Justin Foley is such a dork.
••••••••••••••••••••
411 Words!
Me: Justin foley is a dork!
Jessica: yes he is!
Hannah: and an asshole
Me: that he is
Skye: anywho, don't forget to
Hannah: vote
Jessica: comment
Me: and share!
All of us: we love y'all!! Xx 💙💙