Justin Foley [1]

Why did I make this?

I was in my bedroom sitting in front of my desk doing my home work when my phone buzzed.

[ iMessage from Baby J • 10:03pm ]
: Im going out with guys tonight. Party @ Bryce. Wanna come babe?

[ iMessage to Baby J • 10:02pm ]
: Can't. Got some work to do.
: enjoy yourselves okay? Take care and I love you xx

[ iMessage from Baby J • 10:04pm ]
: Alright. Don't stay up too late okay? I love you too xx

[ iMessage to Baby J • 10:05pm ]
: okay. :)

Putting my phone down on the table and continued doing my homework and writing papers for a paper that is due tomorrow.

Maybe taking AP classes is not a good a idea after all, but then again being an A+ student has its down sides. Going back to the task at hand I noticed it's already 12:42 midnight and quietly scolding my for staying up late. Again.

I went to the bathroom and changed into your pj's and went to bed but before darkness enveloped you your phone buzzed.

[ iMessage from Clay Jensen 12:54am ]
: you up??
: heyyy
: reply. now.
: ASAP!!!!!

[ iMessage to Clay Jensen 12:58am ]
: whaaat? Its midnight already the fuck.
: this better be important.

[ iMessage from Clay Jensen 1:01am ]
: where's Justin?
: where r U?

[ iMessage to Clay Jensen 1:03am ]
: party at Bryce. Why?
: I'm at home

[ iMessage from Clay Jensen 1:03am]
: *sends a picture*

[ iMessage from Clay Jensen 1:04am ]
: you okay?

[ iMessage from Clay Jensen 1:05am ]
: I'm sorry.

[ iMessage to Clay Jensen 1:06am ]
: its fine. Gotta go. Night clay and thnx.

I shut my phone off and threw it across the room, probably cracking the fucking screen but I don't care anymore. I cried the whole night. Crying myself to sleep with one thought in my mind.

The picture. The picture of Justin making out with Jessica.

•••••• Next Day ••••••

I went to school in my usual cheerleader uniform and cheerleader jacket since It's Monday and cheerleaders are supposed to wear their uniforms on Monday Wednesday and Fridays due to practices in between classes and after.

I walked to my locker in my sluggish pace not bothering saying hi to those who are trying ti struck a conversation with me. I completely ignored them.

I opened my locker and looked at the small mirror inside. My eyes were slightly puffy from crying and my nose was red. I looked...dead.

Ironically thats how I feel.

The calm walls of the halls of Liberty High was suddenly echoing with the noise of the jocks. I looked behind me and saw them making their signature entrance, laughing and pushing each other. I caught his eyes.

Those magnificent blue eyes that can break down my walls and knew me so well. That smile that made my heart melt every time it pops up.

He patted on Zach Dempsey's chest and walked towards me enveloping me in his arms. The arms that always made me feel safe.

I heard a series of 'awe' and 'couple goals' from the bystanders who...idolized our so called "relationship goals" . What a bunch of bullshits.

"Hey baby." He went in to try and kiss me but I turned my head and instead kissed my jaw. He noticed my cold demeanor and frowned.

"Babe, y/n, hey what wrong?" He asked coolly but I sensed the tension and alarm in his voice.

"You tell me Justin." I spoke coldly and noticed he visibly recoiled on my tone. He knows I'm mad because you called him by his first name. He immediately masked this with his calm facade but I know better.

"Okay okay, calm down. I'm in the dark here. C'mon baby, what's wrong?" He asked again this time his voice cracking slightly. The bell rang and the students slowly dispersed to their respectful classrooms. Leaving me and him alone.

"How about this? We. Are. Done. Go back on sucking Jessica's face you dickhead. Because from this day on, you and I? We are through." I pushed him, slammed my locker shut and walked away.

"Babe." He tried grabbing my arm but I dodged it and stepped away further. "Baby please let me explain. Please I'm sorry. It was a mistake" He pleaded. Tears forming in his eyes.

"No. Stay away from me" I seethed. Blinking back the tears. I will not let him see me get hurt, he doesn't deserve it. He doesn't deserve my tears.

"Tell me, tell me please. I'll do anything please. Just don't leave me. Please I'm sorry. I was an asshole and was high that night please baby." He did the most unexpected thing, he kneeled in front of me and hugged my legs.

"Babe, please I fucking need you. Please y/n don't fucking leave me please." Tightening his hold on me, I looked down and saw him crying his eyes out and the sight made my heart break again.

I took a deep breath and felt the tears falling from my eyes. "I can't with this." I forcibly removed his hands, surprised on how easy it was and stepped away.

"I already left you the moment you decided to kiss Jessica." I said, more coldly this time. "Stay the fuck away from me Justin." With that I walked away. Leaving him crying on the floor.

Leaving my heart with him.

Leaving our memories.

Leaving the 1 and a half years filled with love and happiness

'Please Justin. Come after me, please' but he didn't and that was it.

I walked away while hot tears was streaming down my face. It was just me. Me and my broken heart.
•••••••••••••••
944 Words!
Why do I do this to myself and of course u guys? Anyways don't forget to vote, comment and share 💙💙

•••••••••••••••944 Words! Why do I do this to myself and of course u guys? Anyways don't forget to vote, comment and share 💙💙