Justin Foley [5]

Justin Foley. The simple thought of him got your heart racing.

What had started off as fleeting looks and shy smiles escalated to flirtatious whispers and soft touches. Even though it was evident to the both of you that there was something going on, neither of you had taken the initiative and acted upon it. You thought all of your flirting with Justin was leading you to a dead end, until one fateful friday night he came knocking at your door.

Dressed in too-long pajama pants and an over-sized hoodie, you were quite disgruntled at having to open the door when you had finally settled down to binge watch your favorite shows. But nothing could compare to the surprise of having Justin Foley standing on your doorstep holding up a small bouquet of ripped out daisies and looking entirely too cute in his usual letterman jacket.

"Lets go on an adventure."

You giggled, shaking your head at how much of an adventure you could possibly have in your small town. "Justin look at me, the only place i'm going is back to my bed."

"I am looking at you and you look beautiful." Your cheeks heated up at his sentiment and you began to sputter in denial. "Also, completely ready to go somewhere with me."

You sighed in surrender, feigning disinterest in his offer when you were actually filled with such excitement to even be around him- much less go somewhere. "Ok fine, you win. Where are you taking me?"

A mischievous boyish smile takes over his face as he points up. Perplexed, you look up and are just met with the starry expanse of the night sky. "The sky?"

He rolls his eyes at your answer and pulls you by the hand to where he was standing. "No Y/N, the roof!"

You cross your arms and turn to face him, meeting his beautiful cerulean blue eyes with a cock of your brow. "Oh? How do you suggest we get there?"

He offers you a sheepish shrug of his shoulders, "I was hoping you'd take care of that." You can't help but laugh at how your spontaneous getaway finished before it even started. "I'm sorry, but my wall climbing spiderman abilities haven't kicked in yet."

He chuckles at that and you notice how he inches closer to you until you can feel his breath on your face. "I'm sorry about my plan falling through. I had a whole roof top, star-gazing vision in my head ready for us."

Distracted by his close proximity and entrancing eyes, you mutter a small "dont worry about it" before going back to flickering your eyes between the slant of his lips and his deep stare. You swallow thickly as the atmosphere between you seemingly changes, the once playful vibe replaced by a more intentful one.

You wanted to kiss him so bad, weeks of back-and-forth teasing finally catching up to you. He wanted to kiss you too, the way he swiped his tongue over his lips while staring at yours gave him away. You were so close to his mouth, you could already taste him.

With one final glance at his rose colored lips, you reach your hands up to his jacket collar and bring him down to end the final space between the two of you. He immediately responds, wrapping his arms around your waist in order to bring you closer. You relent under the delightful sensation of his tongue, letting out a sigh of content against the groove of his lips.

You were completely entranced by the feeling of his mouth moving against your own, that the concept of oxygen is thrown out the window. He softly moans into you as you lightly nibble on the flesh of his bottom lip. You simply cannot get enough of his intoxicating kisses, each kiss turning more desperate than the last.

He finally pulls away, catching his breath, his cheeks a bright flushed pink and his eyes glazed over. He's never looked more gorgeous.

"As much as I love making out with you on your doorstep-" He didn't have to say anything more, you were already pulling him inside.
•••••••••••••••••••••
713 Words!
Justin: *walks in* Hey kalie?
Me: what do u want foley?
Justin: well Bryce is having a-
Me: no
Justin: but I didn't even finish!
Me: ok finish then
Justin: Bryce is having a par-
Me: no
Justin: ugh!
Me: don't forget to vote, comm-
Justin: please
Me: shut up! Anyway don't forget to vote, comment and share! 💙💙