Jeff atkins [7]

You and Hannah were at Jessica's party. Hannah decided she wanted to come because Clay invited her. Although it took some encouraging on your part for her to finally give in. You've been trying to set Hannah up with Clay since what seems like forever but she's stubborn most of the times, claiming he "doesn't like her that way." Anyways, the two of you were making your way to the drink table, when Clay bumped into you.

"Hey Clay!" You yell over the music. "Hey (Y/N)!" He waves at you.
"Hey helmet." Hannah says.
"Oh Hannah? I didn't think you were coming tonight." Clay scratches the back of his neck nervously.

"Yeah well someone kept pestering me to come, so I changed my mind." She tells him, playfully glaring at you.
You raise your hands in defense. "Hey I only guided you into making the right choice. Which was coming to this party and having fun."

Clay and Hannah laugh at you.
"Well I'm going to go see what's going on in the living room. Looks like they're playing spin the bottle or something. See ya!" You skip off, leaving the two of them alone. You go to the living room and see everyone in a huge circle with a bottle in the middle.

"Do you mind if I join?" You ask.
"(Y/N)! Sure come sit by Jeff!" Jessica hollers at you, waving you over to your seat. You plop down next to Jeff and the game starts. So far Zach had to kiss Angie, Justin and Bryce had to kiss (which was hilarious to watch. Jessica couldn't stop laughing.)

And Alex had to kiss this girl that I knew from my English class who is quite shy. It was finally my turn to spin the bottle. As I spun it, I was really hoping that it would land on Jeff Atkins. He is the dreamiest of guys and I have a crush on him. Of course I'll never admit it to him, he's way out of my league.

The bottle stops spinning and leads on Montgomery de la Cruz.
'Lucky me...' I inwardly roll my eyes.
I feel Jeff stiffen next to me as Monty makes his way over. He plops down in front of me, takes my face in his hands, and plants his lips on mine in a very unpleasant kiss. I can taste the alcohol in his mouth, it's revolting.

But Monty doesn't seem too care and shoves his tongue forcefully in my mouth. 'Okay this kiss has gone on long enough.' I tried and lean back from Monty, to break the kiss, but he doesn't let me. All of a sudden Monty is shoved away from me.

"I think that's enough Montgomery." Jeff says gruffly. "Oh yeah? And why should I listen to you Atkins? (Y/N) wants me. It's obvious." Monty declares. "She doesn't want you Monty, don't be an idiot." Jeff tells him.

"And I suppose she wants you, is that what you're getting at Jeff?" Monty challenges him. "Yeah that's what I'm getting at de la Cruz." Jeff takes the bait.
Jeff turns towards you, slings his arm around your shoulder and plants his lips firmly on yours. He soon breaks the kiss, leaving you breathless. Cat calls and whistles can be heard around the two of you, cheering Jeff on. "Yeah! Thats my boy, Atkins!" Bryce praises him.

Jeff smiles at you and gently takes your hand, pulling you up with him.
"Want to go some place quieter?"
"Yeah, I'd like that." You smile, biting your lip. You pass Hannah and Clay on your way upstairs and they both give you a thumbs up, smiling.
'If this is how things end, I should play spin the bottle more often...' You think to yourself.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
634 Words
Me: Jeff Atkins deserves better!
Jeff: I do don't I?
Me: yes, yes u do Jeff
Jeff: soooo....don't forget to vote, comment and share for this weird child here!
Me: I'm not weird! I'm unique!!
Jeff: don't, just don't
Me: u even said it!
Jeff: ugh! Anyway ignore her! Thanks for reading bye
Me: byeee xxx 💙💙