Tony Padilla [2]

"I still don't see why you have to spend 24/7 with Clay!" I shouted because my boyfriend Tony was blowing me off once again to hang out with Clay Jensen. I haven't actually been with Tony besides walking with him in the hallways every once in a while, I didn't even get to see him at lunch because he spent it with Clay.

"My god Y/N don't do this again you never seem to like that fact that my life involves more than just you in it!" he exclaims throwing his hands up exasperated that this argument was being had once again. I honestly felt like he was going to leave me for Clay seeing as he was bisexual and I obviously wasn't enough for him anymore.

"Do you not love me anymore?" I asked looking down my voice cracking as the words came out of my mouth scared to hear his response. When I looked up he was staring at me his eyes filled with hurt. "Why would you think that?" he questioned his voice barely audible. "Because you are constantly with Clay and it's we never even see each other anymore," I reply never taking my eyes off of him trying to evaluate his reaction to see how he truly felt.

Once the words left my mouth he was walking over to me. When he reached me he cupped my face smashing his lips to mine passionately kissing me. "Im going to make sure you never doubt my love for you," he seductively says as he picks me up bringing me to my bedroom.
••••••••••••••••••
268 Words!
It's short cause I've already done at least 23-24 imagines! So yeah,
Don't forget to vote, comment and share!! 💙💙