Montgomery De La Cruz [2]

It was a typical Friday night. Partying, kissing and drinking. You were in Marcus Cooley's party with your fellow cheerleader friends dancing the night out. After an exhausting day at practice you needed a much needed relaxation and let go.

"Girl, Monty has been checking you out the whole night! Go talk to him!" Sheri said encouragingly while the others nod their heads. "Sheri! You know I can't do that. I'll probably make a fool out of myself." You muttered.

We continued dancing until you excused myself to grab a drink. You saw Monty filrting with another girl, Christine. You looked away and blinked back a few tears all the while drinking two shots of tequila. "Damn y/n! Slow the fuck down." Jessica laughed while grabbing the third shot from you and drank it herself.

"Hey! What in hell?" You said annoyed.
"Here. Drink this instead." She gave me a cold beer. "Slow down. He's not worth it okay? Don't get too drunk, okay y/n?" She smiled and walked away with Justin.

"Says the girl who gets wasted every party!" You yelled back laughing. earning you the finger from her. The night passed and soon you found myself playing spin the bottle, Monty sitting right across me. Besided you was Sheri, it was her turn to spin. It landed on Jessica. They kissed, much to the boys amusement, and laughed.

Not as funny when Bryce had to kiss Tyler, Tyler fucking Down. You almost died laughing my butt off. It was my turn, You spun the bottle and it landed on Jeff. Holy SHIT

Like, Jeff is HOT but you never saw him as more than a friend. Afterall, you like Monty. Jeff laughed and went to you, when his lips was almost touching yours you were suddenly yanked away from him and was suddenly in Monty's arms.

"Woah? Monty?" Jeff was shocked but you can see the amusement in his eyes. Whats that about? "Uhm, we're going." He muttered and exited both of you away from the group catching a wink from Jessica.

He led you outside while still holding your hand. "Okay, what was –" You were cut off by the fealing of his lips on yours. The kiss was not rough, instead, it was slow, soft and...sweet.

"You have no idea how long I wanted to do that" He said between kisses."Was that okay?" He said pulling away from you. "More than okay."
••••••••••••••
409 Words!
Why is monty fuckin adorable? Fr though. Anyway don't forget to vote, comment and share

 Anyway don't forget to vote, comment and share