Tyler Down [2]

So today was your first day at a new school, you were extremely nervous. You obviously didn't know anybody there so that made you even more nervous. You had never been the outgoing type, you tend to keep your friend circle small and you enjoy things such as reading or photography which you loved.

You wanted to be a photographer so bad but you knew you had no chance at that. You wondered if your new school had any clubs that included photography, because if there was you would definitely join. As you walked in through the doors you immediately got even more nervous seeing how many people there was.

"Um excuse me—" You tried asking someone where the office was but they just pushed you away. You sighed, you spotted a lanky boy with a camera around his neck. He seemed kinda awkward but he was also kinda cute. You went up to him.

"Do you know where the office is?" You asked, he looked at you for a couple of seconds seeming like he didn't know what to respond with.

"U-uh yeah, um I'll walk you." He said as he started walking, you soon following. You looked at his camera and smiled.

"You like photography?" You asked.

"Uh yeah, I'm in the yearbook." He stated while grabbing his camera and taking a picture of you, you laughed.

"I love photography! Is there still room for me to join yearbook?" You ask.

"There definitely is, and really you like photography?" He asked shocked.

"Yeah, why do you look so shocked?" You asked, he became tense and scratched the back of his neck.

"Pretty girls like you are never into stuff like that." He said, his cheeks had turned into a light shade of red and so did yours. Before you knew it, you guys had arrived at the office.

"Thanks a lot, I'll see you around." He smiled and walked off. You said smiling. You entered the office, and got your schedule. You somehow made it to your first class without getting lost. You saw— crap you never got his name! You saw him smile when he saw you and he gestured for you to sit next to him.

"I never got your name, I'm sorry." You said as you sat down next to him.

"Tyler, what's yours?" He said while smiling. You never noticed how beautiful his eyes were. They were an ocean blue and you could get lost in them for hours.

"Y/N" You said he smiled.

"I like it, a pretty name for a pretty girl." You could tell that he had gotten comfortable around you because now he was flirting with you, you blushed. Class soon began, you honestly weren't paying attention you were too busy thinking about something, or maybe someone.

"Y/N"
"Y/N"
"Y/N!" You were snapped out of your thoughts and came back to reality. You saw Tyler waving his arm in front of your face.

"You seemed so focused, what were you thinking about?" He asked.

"Honestly I'm not even sure myself, shall we get to our next class." You guys had two more classes, only one class was with each other the other wasn't. Then was lunch. There was so many people you didn't know, some of them looked at you and smiled while other just rolled their eyes and looked away. You sat down soon enough so did Tyler.

You looked around a spotted a table that was filled with jocks and cheerleaders, basically what always happens. They're probably the popular kids.

"There's Bryce, Zach, Justin, Montgomery, Alex, Jessica, Courtney, there probably more but those are the only ones I know." Tyler said following your gaze.

"Montgomery is always bothering me, he's a dick." You nodded. The rest of the day went by slow as ever. You met some other people who were nice. When school was over you saw Tyler and walked up to him.