Justin Foley [4]

Walking down the hall after hearing your tape was hard

Walking down the hall after hearing your tape was hard. Hannah was your best friend and though she didn't say anything bad about you, it was still hard knowing you were a reason why she did what she did. Nothing felt the same, the nothing looked the same. Everything was different now.

"Y/N!" You heard. You stopped in your tracks at the sound of Justin's voice.

You were Justin's ex after Hannah and before Jessica. The break up was hard on you because you thought he actually cared. You were wrong. Though now he knew since Hannah took it amongst herself to make sure he knew. Yes you were grateful but you were mortified at the fact of everyone knowing.

"What do you want, Justin?" You sighed. "Can we talk?" He asked. "No, we can't. Jessica is waiting for you." You snapped. "Please, Y/N. I just want to talk." He begged. You looked at him for a moment before giving in.

"Fine. Whatever." You said. You followed him warily into the empty gym.

"Did you listen to your tape?" He asked. "Yep. Even in death Hannah is still looking out for me." You chuckled. "Was what she said true? Were you in love with me?" He asked, getting right to the point. "After everything that's happened you still think she's liar?" You scoffed.

"No, it's just-can you please answer the question?" He asked. "Yes, Justin. I did love you. I thought you were different but you're just like every other guy." You snapped. "Y/N have you ever thought of listening to my side of the story?" Justin asked, his voice getting louder.

You ran your fingers through your hair, looking down at your feet. 'Don't let him see you cry.' You thought to yourself. "Your side of the story doesn't even matter anymore. You broke my heart and didn't even bother to help me pick up the pieces. You left me alone. I mean did you even care?" You yelled.

"Did I care? Of course I cared, Y/N. I still care. For christ sake, I love you." He replied. The whole room went silent. You looked up at him, tears still welling in your eyes.

"W-what?" You stuttered. "I love you, Y/N. Always have and probably always will." Justin said. "But what about Jessica?" You asked him. "I broke up with her this morning. Being with her didn't feel right. Not even close to how it felt being with you." He answered.

Before you say anything, you go back to what Hannah said in your tape.

"Y/N Y/L/N, I love you and you are my best friend which is why I'm doing this for you. Justin Foley was a narcissistic ass to everyone at Liberty High. Until he met you. You love him. He fills the void your parents left when they dropped you off at a foster home. You're in love with him. And no matter how much it pains me to see you love a dick like him, you need him. So go get him."

You look back to Justin and before your brain could even respond to the rest of your body, your lips were already on his. Instantly, Justin kissed back.

"I need you, Y/N" He said when the two of you pulled apart. "I need you too."
•••••••••••••••••••••••
563 Words!
My baby!! Don't forget to vote, comment and share!! 💙💙