Justin Foley [2]

~*(Y/N)'s Pov*~
"Hey (Y/N)" I hear Justin say through the phone.

"Hi! Whats up?" I say back

"I was wondering if I can stay over again, I know this is the third time this week but my moms boyfriend is getting on my nerves. I can't deal with him." He said sounding tired. "Its okay if you don't want me to come, I can call Zach and ask him or something. I just really don't want to bother you."

"No, of course you can come over, beside I actually like when you're here." I told him. "Ah thanks I'll see you in half an hour or so, love you!" He said ending the call. I got up and cleaned the house a little bit. After I got things together I waited. After a while, the doorbell rang and I made my way to it and opened the door.

"Hey babe" Justin said while wrapping me in a hug. I could smell the weed on him, but I didn't really mind it. "Hey" I replied pulling him into my house and closing the door.

"(Y/N) I'm really sorry if I'm being a bother right now." He started while walking towards the couch and sitting down "it's just, you don't know the type of guy Seth is. He's an asshole and he's abusive. Both to me and my mom, but my mom is too fucking stupid to get that." He said rolling his now teary eyes and I could tell he was actually frustrated with whats going on at home.

I sat down next to him on the couch and began to slightly rub his arm. As I did I noticed a few bruises and I realized how hard things are for him. He just stared down at the random shapes I was tracing on his hands and knuckles.

"You could move out" I said trying to give out some options. "I don't have the money." He simply replied.

"Right" I said in a whisper.
_____________________

We ended up just sitting on the couch and talking about random stuff. As we were cuddling it got quiet. He then spoke up,
"I should get going before your parents get home, it's getting way too late." He started to get up but I stopped him.

"Its okay, they're out of town. They aren't coming back for another week." I smiled. He laid back down behind me on the couch with is arms around my waist and his head in the crook of my neck. The Tv was on but we weren't really watching what was on it.

"God (Y/N) I'm so lucky to have you" he started "I honestly don't know what I'd do without you." He continued. I smiled even though he couldn't see it. I could tell he isn't used to people being gentle with him like I am.

"Mmm I love you" he mumbled. "I love you too" I said back but then realized that he was already asleep and ended up staying the night.
••••••••••••••••••••
508 Words!
Justin Foley is hot! Like his smile gives me butterflies!

••••••••••••••••••••508 Words!Justin Foley is hot! Like his smile gives me butterflies!

Anyway don't forget to vote, comment and share!