Montgomery de la cruz [3]

Ok soooo I made this one for montyyydelacruzzz go and follower her or I will get Monty to kick ur ass, go it? Good

There was an annual scavenger hunt that took place every year at a local park in your town. You'd gone every year in your childhood, and it was now your turn to take your three year old niece. You'd convinced your boyfriend, Montgomery De La Cruz to go with you. He didn't want to go necessarily, but he had a self admitted soft spot for not only you, but young kids.

"Zach is taking his little sister, and Bryce is taking his little cousin. I said we could meet up with them." He grabbed your hand. Your niece sat comfortably on his shoulders. She loved Montgomery. Or "Monty" as she called him after hearing you call him that quite a bit.

"That's fine. Where are they though?" Montgomery gestured to an area a few yards away. Sure enough, there his friends stood. Bryce stood with a young boy who couldn't be older than five, while Zach stood with his sister who was a few years older than that.

"I told you I was too old for this, Zach!" His sister crossed her arms over her chest, she looked embarrassed.

"Oh yeah? Stop acting like you're two." Zach said in a kidding tone, bringing her into his chest for a hug. This seemed to lighten her up, though she still rolled her eyes and pushed him away.

"Let's go Monty." Your niece jerked his head towards the sign in table.

"You're letting a little girl order you around?" Bryce laughed. You sent daggers his way. He knew this was your niece. You two didn't like each other, plain and simple.

"We came here to do a fucking scavenger hunt, we're doing a fucking scavenger hunt." Montgomery rolled his eyes at Bryce. They were friends, but not so much after you two had started dating.

"Language, Montgomery." You said quietly and sternly. You didn't need your niece running home and dropping F bombs after hanging out with you and your boyfriend.

"She has you by the balls, doesn't she?" Bryce nodded in your direction. Monty looked like he wanted to lunge at him, but you simply grabbed his bicep and led him to walk in the opposite direction.

"You've worked so hard not be such a hot head, you can't let someone like Bryce ruin this for you." Montgomery mumbled something before nodding in agreement.

A few hours later, after finding a few things on the scavenger hunt's list, you guys had reached the words "sea shell"

"I see it! I see it Monty! Auntie!" She chanted on and on excitedly. Once you and Monty caught what she was looking at, you both turned to walk that way.

"I want to get it." She said quickly. Monty knelt down and let her off his shoulders. She trotted over to the shell. Just as she reached it, so did Bryce's cousin. Luckily, your niece grabbed the shell first. She giggled happily, turning to walk back to the two of you.

"That's mine." Bryce's cousin said with little to no energy, taking it, and turning to walk away. Your niece was feisty, however, and she never went down without at least a little bit of a fight.

"Give that back right now!" She demanded. She hopped up and down, as he held the white shell over his head. She finally yanked on his arm hard enough to where the shell went flying out of his hands. Before she could take off running for it, he shoved her to the ground and ran for it himself.

"You little shit!" Monty didn't take any hesitation before picking her up and handing her to you. He took the shell from the little boy.

"What makes you think you can do that? Do you go around hitting girls a lot?" The little boy's lip started to quiver before tears streamed down his pink cheeks.

"Did I seriously just see you take that away from my little cousin, Monty?" Bryce approached. He didn't look angry, just annoyed.

"He stole it from her." Monty said, shrugging and handing it to the little girl.

"Woah, I'm gonna have to ask you to give that back to him, it's his after all." Bryce approached the little girl. You whipped around, shielding her from him.

"Don't come near my niece, Walker." Your maternal instincts came out as you grew more protective of her by the second.

"You'll be handing that over." Bryce said simply. Montgomery scoffed at the comment, as though it was an unbelievable idea.

"Enough about the shell, who's going to teach your cousin not to hit girls?" Montgomery approached Bryce.

"I've never met someone who's fought more people than you, Montgomery." Bryce let out a loud laugh before staring right at Monty.

"I may have knocked a lot of guys around, but never a girl." Montgomery stated. He seemed to want to make that very clear to anyone and everyone who may have been listening.

"You're telling me you've never knocked miss priss around?" Bryce smirked, pointing at you. Suddenly, a growl escaped Montgomery's lips. You'd never heard anything like it.

"Absolutely-Fucking-Not." And with that, Monty lunged at him. You didn't stop him this time.

Long story short, you all got kicked out and only Zach and his sister finished the hunt. That night, after dropping your niece off, you sat, visiting with her parents.

"Did you need to eat dinner, baby?" Her mother asked her. The little girl shook her head.

"Absolutely-Fucking-Not." She said in a sing-song tone, before prancing down the hallway.

You slowly looked at Monty, who was bright red and refusing to make eye contact with you, or anyone else for that matter.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
961 Words
Me: *stares at monty*
Monty: *stares back* what?
Me: this is why u don't swear in front of kids
Monty: kalie chill the fuck out
Me: don't tell me to chill out u lil shit
Monty: Fuck u
Me: u love saying that don't u?
Monty: what do u mean?
Me: well everytime u see Alex all u say to him is "fuck u Alex"
Monty: piss off u British crumpet
Me: that's insulting!
Monty: good
Me: I hate u
Monty: nah u love me
Me: do I? Do I really?
Monty: well yeah obviously, everybody loves me
Me: u cocky lil bitch
Monty: No im fuckin not
Me: u are
Monty: no I'm not
Me: hummmm u are
Monty: but I'm not cocky!!
Me: u are, anyways don't forget to vote, comment and share!!! Bye xx
Monty: I'm fuckin not! Bye