Christian Navarro/Tony Padilla [3]

You breathed out heavily and unlocked your phone, glancing down at it as a notification popped up from Christian

Christian: Hey, sorry to hear that you're sick. Hope you get well soon sweetie x
You smiled faintly as you read it. There was a convention on today but you hadn't been able to make it due to an unexpected sickness overcoming you yesterday.

However, you promised to send out free autographs to the fans that had booked any photo ops or autographs from you, that was the least that you could've done to make up for it.
You had been a small actor, only appearing as an extra in some movies or having a few lines in a show. It wasn't anything that big and your Instagram follow count was around 500k.

However, since 13 Reasons Why had aired, your follower count had gone up to almost 3 million in the space of a week and you had become more popular, along with the rest of the cast. You received more compliments, more likes, more followers, more fame. It was crazy. You hadn't of expected this.

However, there was the negative side to it. You received criticism, you received hate and even had someone try to break into your apartment. It wasn't all lovely like other movie/tv show stars make it out to be.

People had even taken an interest in your personal life, noticing the close relationship that you and Christian had. Rumours of you two seeing each other began to spread, however, they weren't true. Christian was an extremely good friend of yours, you two had become closer than you were with the rest of the cast. He was your best friend.

Christian: Hey y/n, I hope you feel better soon. We all miss u! x

You: Thanks, :-) Have fun at the convention today! Sorry I couldn't make it, I miss u guys too xx

Soon enough, your phone beeped once more with his reply.

Christian: I could facetime you like we have done there before? I'm sure they'd all love to see you!x

You: Yeah sure thing, I'll see you in a bit then xx

You smiled faintly and went to go get yourself ready for the incoming call.
A few hours later, your phone began to vibrate and you looked down at it, seeing the incoming facetime call from Christian. You answered, seeing everyone and hearing the cheers.

"Hey, guys!" You smiled faintly and they all cheered once more, chanting your name over and over, along with the ship name that they had come up with of you and Christian. It was crazy.

Christian got a few people to ask questions and you answered them until it came to one.

"What's the relationship like between you and Christian, is there anything going on between you both?"
You blushed slightly, seeing Christian blush too as he sets down his glass of water and just swallowed hard before replying.

"We're uh, just really good friends.." You answered and heard one of the cast members call out saying that it was a lie. You couldn't hear who it was exactly but it sounded a bit like Dylan. Christian was blushing even more by now and the fans picked up on that.

"Will anything happen between you in the future to come?" One asked.
"I sure hope so." Christian chuckled faintly, "I just haven't had the nerves yet to take it another step forward.
Then the crowd cheered once more, extremely loudly, which resulted in laughs from you, Christian and all the rest of the cast members.
That line went viral the next day.
••••••••••••••••••••••
587 Words!
Me: Christian, What ever fuckin character he plays, he actually slays the role!
Christian: thanks kalie
Me: No problem! Anyway don't forget to vote, comment and share! If u don't then Tony/Christian will kick ur ass. Bye xx💙💙