Justin foley [6]

"You're always with him (y/n)!" Justin yells at you. You two are standing in your bedroom having a pretty heated argument. Justin came over this weekend and it was suppose to be a nice relaxing day of cuddling and kisses with him, but things started escalating pretty quickly after he brought up the subject of you and Zach.

Apparently the two of you spend too much time together, according to Justin. "Yeah Justin we do spend a lot of time together, but he's my friend and he's your friend too! Why can't you trust me?!" You yell back. You're sick of this stupid argument. You and Zach are nothing more then good friends.

Justin should know that and he should accept the fact that it's not going to change. "Well how can I trust you when you're practically all over him every single goddamn day!?!" Justin hollers at you. You're mouth falls open in astonishment.

Had Justin really just said that? To his own girlfriend none of the less? Have you not proven yourself faithful to him? You've never once done anything to make him think otherwise. What an asshole. You won't put up with him if he keeps treating you like some slut that would cheat on him with his best friend.

"You know what Justin, screw you! You're a real ass when you went to be" you say seething with anger. "Fuck you" he grumbles back at you. You look at him in shock and tears start forming in your eyes, "well if that's really what you think of me, that I'm all over Zach, then I guess you can just leave" you say softly. Justin looks up at you, your change in demeanour peaking his interest.

His eyes soften when he sees a tear fall down your cheek, "(y/n)..." He sighs, "Baby... I'm sorry... Please don't cry. I was being stupid. I'm just jealous and I can't loose you... I love you too much..." He mumbles the last part looking at his feet. "Justin..." You say shocked. You walk up to him, grab his face and give him a passionate and meaningful kiss.

He immediately kisses you back and raps his arms around you waist. After a minute you break the kiss, "I love you too Justin, you never have to worry about loosing me." You say with a smile, "Now why don't we lie down and cuddle for the rest of the day?" You suggest. "Yeah I'd like that" Justin says with a grin.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••420 Words! Me: *Shouts* JUSTIN FOLEY GET HERE NOW!Justin: what the fuck do u want?Me: welllll

420 Words!
Me: *Shouts* JUSTIN FOLEY GET HERE NOW!
Justin: what the fuck do u want?
Me: welllll....wanna go to Bryce's party tonight? *looks down*
Justin: so u get to ask me and I can't ask u? Wow Ismail! Just fucking fabulous!
Me: is that a yes then?
Justin: fine! But we aren't dating so u can't be bitchy if I kiss another girl, ok?
Me: *nods*
Justin: Anyway I have to go but see u at the party?
Me: yeah sure, bye foley
Justin: bye *walks out*
Me: Don't forget to-
Zach: vote, comment and share!
Me: really Dempsey?!
Zach: shut up! U love me!
Me: well yeah but still! Anyway do what he said. Bye xx 💙💙