Tony Padilla

Requested by the lovely vitto _true_ go and follow her!

Vitto's p.o.v

I was sitting in my room getting ready for bed but when I got out of the shower I got a message from Tony

Padilla- Hi vitto, I need to tell u something. Wanna come on a night drive with me?

Vitto- Hai tony, sure. When u gonna be here?

Padilla- um just give me 15 minutes and I will be at ur place. Sound good?

Vitto- Perfect! I will see u in 15 then, bye Padilla

Padilla- bye vitto

After chatting with Tony I got changed and waited for Tony to get here. While I was waiting I picked up my phone looking at the time, it said 12am. I was too absorbed in my own thoughts that I didn't see tony walk through my front door. Once I snapped out of my thoughts I screamed seeing Tony standing in front on me.

"WFT TONY!" I shouted but then stopped when I realised it was nearly 1am. Before Tony answer I was already at my front door. "Are we going or what?!" I asked cocking an eyebrow up. "Oh...yeah....right" Tony stammered.

We both walked to the car and got in. Tony started the engine but he then turned to me. "Pick a cassette tape" he told me. I picked one that said 'the best of the 90's' I handed it to Tony and gave me a look as if to say 'do you even like this kinda music' but he put it in anyway. The first song was the circle by ocean colour scene.

Saturday afternoon
The sunshine pours like wine
Through the window
And I know golden June
Can turn an empty gray
Against your window

The song started to play quietly in the background. "So tony, where we going?" I asked being the curious girl I am. "You'll have to wait and see" He said with a smirk playing on his lips. After 10 minutes we were at the cliff where we first met, where we had out firs argument, where me and clay found out about Hannah's death.

"So why are we here?" I stated confused to why we were at the cliff. Tony looked down, "well...as I said earlier...I needed to tell you something." Tony said stuttering. I nodded as a sign for him to go on.

"And that something is...I fucking love u vitto!" Tony confessed, I was kinda confused so I said "I love u too tony" he sighed but then carried on talking with more confidence "no vitto, u don't get it! I'm in love with u. Have been for 3 fucking years! But I know u like clay and let me be honest, even if u don't like me back I'm always going to protect u."

After Tony's speech I was starstruck. I didn't know what to do but what I did know was...I was in love with Tony Padilla, so I did what I had to do....I put my arms around him a pulled him into a kiss. It was short and sweet but it was one of the best kisses I've ever had. Once I pulled away I said "like I said before, I love u too! Whoever said I liked clay was wrong, I only like u Tony have done for 3 years too."

And with that we sat down in the floor and watched the sunrise. I looked at Tony and kissed his nose "vitto, will u do me the honour of being my girlfriend?" I was shocked at first but then said "OMG! Yes I would love to!...wait I mean yeah sure" I looked down embarrassed but felt tony lift my face up and kiss me, I instantly kissed back.

And that my friends is how me and Tony Padilla (the unhelpful yoda) started dating!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
650 Words!
Me: I hope u liked it vitto!
Tony: Go away kalie! Can't I have sometime alone with my girlfriend?
Me: oh well fuck u too unhelpful yoda!
Tony: Oh no thanks, bye and don't forget to vote, comment and share for this lil dipshit *walks out*
Me: U MOTHERFUCKING BITCH! GET BACK HERE! *getting held back by clay* get off me clay!
Clay: yeah no
Me: ugh anyway, I hope u liked the imagine! Bye xx 💙

13 reasons why imagines//preferences//gifs//one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें