Hannah Baker [1]

"Hannah, I love your shirt

"Hannah, I love your shirt." You said as you made your way over, holding a cup of beer.

"Oh this, uh no yours looks way better even if it's wet." She smiled while turning her head and looking down before looking back at you.

"Yeah, Zach Dempsey just spilled his drink on me, and by the smell it's vodka. If I take my shirt off and ring it out we might get a buzz." You laughed while pulling at the end of your shirt.

Hannah laughed and took a drink of her luke warm beer. "Hannah, you wouldn't maybe wanna ditch this party and go back to my place, my mom's not home and my dad kinda wants me to be a rebellious daughter for once."

"Oh sweet bra (y/n)!"

"Fuck off Bryce!" You hollered after Bryce as he make a quick turn around the corner. "So Hannah what'd ya say? You can crash at my place if you want."

"Uh, yeah. Sure why not. Wait how much did you have to drink?"

"Absolutely nothing I was just holding this so I looked cooler to you. Anyway I didn't drive, I walked because I didn't know if I was gonna drink or not."

"Okay, cool" Hannah smiled as you both left your cups on the window seal and began your way to your house.
••••••••••••••••••
225 Words!
My Hannah banana!
Don't forget to vote, comment and share!! 💙💙