Alex Standall for laura

This is for beautywastaken i hope u like this Laura!!

Laura's p.o.v
I was walking down the hall to get to my locker when I heard "Laura wait up" I turn around to see Bryce Walker. I scoff when I see him with a smirk plastered on his face. "What do u want Walker?" I questioned while putting in my locker combination.

"Well u might know, I'm having a party tonight and I was wondering a hot girl like u should come to my party" Bryce said trying to be smooth which didn't work. "Yeah about that, I have some other plans going on tonight" I said slamming my locker shut.

I started to walk away when an arm snaked around my waist. "Awe come on babe, I know u want to go. If u want when u get to my house I could give u a little treat if u know what I mean" Bryce said whispering the last part. I snatched Bryce's arm away from me.

When I turned around to slap him I saw Alex coming over, judging by him facial expressions he was pissed. I smirked at Bryce and wait for what would happen

Alex's p.o.v
I was walking to my girlfriends locker to ask her if she wanted to go to monets after school  and on my way there I saw Justin and Jessica kissing "JUSTIN NO PDA" I shouted and saw them stop kissing and look my way.

I turned around and saw Bryce trying to hit on Laura. It was funny how she pushed him off of her yet it made me jealous. I started walking over to them and when I was next to Laura I put my arm around her shoulder.

"Hi Laura, what's up?" I asked irritated by Bryce. "I'm good but Bryce was just nagging me about his party tonight" she said softly. I looked at Bryce and said "Bryce leave her alone or else"

"Or else what Standall? Gonna bite me" Bryce said pretending to be scared. "No but I might just do this" I said and both of them looked confused until I punched Bryce square in the face.

"Ur gonna regret that Standall" Bryce threatened, next thing u know we're having a fist fight in the hall. I was about to hit bryce but I was pulled away. I turned around and saw Laura staring at me with worry filling her eyes

"Why did u do that for?" I asked a bit pissed that she pulled me away from the fight. "Well I don't want my baby getting hurt" she mumbled. I heard her though.

I smirked and said "huh? I didn't hear u" she looked up and said more louder "I said I don't want my baby getting hurt" I laughed and pulled her into my chest. We stayed like that for a little while.

I pulled away to ask her "wanna ditch today and go to monets?" Laura nodded and we started walking to the door but I stopped and turned around to shout "FUCK U WALKER!" While flipping Bryce off.

"Hey Laura?" I asked my girlfriend "yeah" she replied confused "I love u" she broke out in giggles and said "I love u too Standall" then she pecked my lips
•••••••••••••••••••
547 Words!
Tbh Idk if this is good enough beautywastaken i hope it is though.
Anyway don't forget to vote, comment and share!!! 💙💙