Alex Standall and Zach Dempsey

You were with your boyfriend, Alex Standall, at another one of Bryce Walker's famous parties

You were with your boyfriend, Alex Standall, at another one of Bryce Walker's famous parties. You weren't a big fan of parties but you came because Alex had asked you too.

You and Alex have been dating for about two months now and you like Alex, he's sweet, but sometimes he can be quite neglecting towards you. It's hard to depict how he's feeling towards you because he's a generally reserved person, but lately he has been acting more distant than usual. Which you understand the reasoning behind.

His friend, Hannah Baker, had just committed suicide two weeks ago. You can't begin to imagine how tough that must be on him. But you only wish that he could talk to you. You are his girlfriend after all, you're there to support him.

Alex was currently getting the two of you some drinks inside, while you waited by the edge of the pool. You were sitting with your feet dipped in the water when you feel someone sit down next to you.
"Hey (Y/N)" a deep voice says.

Zach Dempsey had just taken a seat next to you by the pool, sporting a cup of beer in his left hand, wearing only his boxers. His hair is dripping wet and little droplets of water are falling down his smooth toned chest, so you can only assume that he's been swimming earlier.

"Hey Zach" you say with a smile. Zach puts his feet in the water and scoots closer to you in order for you to hear him over the loud music and chatter of the party.

"How's your night going? You enjoying the party?" He asks you, leaning in slightly and resting a hand behind you on the ground.

"It's going okay" you tell him. "This whole party thing is not really my scene. I just came because of Alex." You add on.

Zach nods his head understandingly. "How is Standall doing anyway? I haven't seen him in a while."

"His good... well considering what happened.... I think Hannah's death has really affected him." You admit to Zach. "I've never seen him so distant. I've tried talking with him but I can't even get more than two words out of him on the topic."

"Yeah..." Zach trails off, looking out into the distance. "I think Hannah's death has taken a toll on us all." Then Zach adds on "But you're his girlfriend, he should at least open up to you about it. I mean if you were my girl I would." He says while nudging your arm jokingly.

You laugh, "Alright Dempsey" you shove him back playfully. "It's true" he admits laughing too. "If we were dating and something was on my mind, I'd totally go to you for comfort. I bet you give some pretty awesome hugs." He flirts.

"I do give some pretty spectacular hugs." You boast. Zach and you both laugh, until Zach's face turns serious and he's staring at you intently. You're still unaware, laughing lightly and swishing your feet around in the water. When you hear him fall silent, you turn your head to look up at him, but you're met with a pair of lips instead.

Zach Dempsey is cradling your face gently in his hands and giving you a sweet kiss on your lips, one that shouldn't have but makes your heart melt anyways. You can't help but reach up and stroke his cheek softly. You've been craving touch for so long, Alex and you haven't done much other than the occasional holding hands, and you've missed the human contact.

Zack removes one hand from your face to circle around your waist pulling you in closer. You bring both of your hands up to his wet locks and thread your fingers through them. The way Zach kisses you, takes your breath away. He kisses you with such passion and tenderness that you can't get enough of it. But eventually you both break away for air. Zach leans his forehead onto yours, the both of you panting for oxygen, your breaths mingling with one and other.

'What in the hell just happened...? What am I doing? I'm with Alex for goodness sake! How am I supposed to tell him that I just kissed Zach Dempsey?! And that I like it too...' You think to yourself.

But little did you know that Alex was standing in the doorway of Bryce's house, two red cups of liquor in hand, watching the whole kiss happen...
••••••••••••••••••••••••
748 Words!
Poor Standall! I would never do that to u baby boy!
Don't forget to vote, comment and share! 💙💙