one

The world was separated into three factions, the Alphas, who took only 20 per cent of the world, they were the high achievers, sporty, athletic, musical and abnormally better then the average. They had an easy life. If you were an Alpha you basically could have position you wanted. Betas were the second faction; they were the average, everyday Joes, and the ones who try to gain the affection of the Alpha's. They are the normal people with ordinary abilities and lives. Omegas are of course the third faction and the lowest in the hierarchy. They are the ones who are suffering the worst in the world, they are always targeted or bullied by the other factions, and treated abnormally and strange.

In relationship matters, Alpha's can choose whomever to be their mate, either Beta or Omega. But there can be changes as everyone has a "fated-pair", where one person is fated with another, it can be anyone, but the only thing is the pairing usually went to, 'omega and alpha', as Alphas have a more of a chance to breed with the Omegas. They can either be female or male, gender plays no part.

And that is what Damian Wayne was, an Omega within a society filled with Alphas and Betas. He was shrouded under the impression he was an Alpha, because he was superior in intelligence, athletic prowess and gave a cold air that still drew in people. As well as his father, Bruce Wayne, billionaire and infamous playboy. Most of the time he was solemn and ignored the annoying chatter left at the school. He was cold and indifferent to people, but that was until he met, him.

The day started as any other, the annoying voices of idle chitchat and the teacher being late as usual. This tendency annoyed Damian, as time was precious and little of it was given, he stared absentmindedly outside the window, he wore his black blazer with the school emblem on the left side of the blazer, the 'G' for Gotham Academy was seen clearly, camel coloured pants and white crisp top with a purple and yellow stripped tie. The door of the classroom clattered opened, and in walked the teacher for Literature.

"Okay class, we have a new student today, all the way from Metropolis, please make him feel welcome." he said, the tone of voice was neither enthusiastic nor welcoming. Damian glanced to the side, a sweet smell began coming from the hallway, his eyebrows raised. In walked in a fluffy black haired, slim built boy, with a wide smile on his face. He wore the same outfit as Damian except instead of a blazer and tie, he wore the black vest. Thump, thump, thump, thump.

His heart began to race. "Hi, I'm Jonathan Kent! It's nice to meet you all!" he exclaimed, his hands behind his back, it made him look childish and younger. They were only sixteen, but his entire presence radiated that of a child. The girls began to squeal and wave at him. "Alright, now, now, today's lesson is about to begin. Jonathan please take a seat in any empty seat." the teacher said, dismissing the enthusiasm of the class.

The classroom began to reach uproar again. Jonathan seemed to be contemplating the options he had, and went to the back, right into the empty seat next to Damian. This surprised the class and it started murmurs around the class, in which annoys Damian a little bit. Jonathan smiled to Damian, who turned his head, to stare outside the window. The class remained the same, except when they were given study time, the girls crowded around Jonathan's desk, almost suffocating Damian, who was diligently doing his work for his next class as he had already finished all his other work.

From what he heard, Jonathan didn't mind the attention and was an all around nice guy. Damian had glanced at the couple of times and received the stare back; in which made his heart thump and he quickly turned his head in embarrassment of being caught. Class had ended and Damian quickly collected his things and walked out of the classroom in a cool manner, not turning back. He shoved his books in his locker and walked to the oval, underneath an oak tree near the back, where no one usually goes.