FOUR

Well the long awaited Chapter is finally here, but is somewhat short, in which I apologise for, get it? It's chapter FOUR and I said FOR? Haha, bad pun ;-; Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this :)

Damian's room seemed to have become more claustrophobic then it had been beforehand. The massive space had shrunk and had merged the line between day and night, making the time impossible to figure out. The curtains had been drawn, and the cascading shadows had pressed themselves against every crevasse possible. A sly spot of filtering outside light had flickered ever so slightly. The overshadowing eyes, that held a strong expression, remained weak and broken.

Parted sweet lips and pale skin, lost the life within him. Damian's small efforts for appropriate appearances had become unkempt. He felt like half of him was searching for the other half, pulling and tugging, however faint. The heat of lust had wavered and demised, declaring its end. It had been two weeks since he had gone to school, since that day. His father had explained to the Principle who he knew on a personal level and had requested that this left confidential and the excuse was that Damian was on a special leave of absence to continue a further study in a convention as an 'Alpha'.

Damian had overheard it, and bit his chapped and cracked lips, feeling the blood easily drawn. He couldn't blame anyone but himself for the lack of control. And believing he could actually have a normal relationship with someone, who didn't want any money from him. It was this optimism that had been his demise. "Damian, are you okay?" Dick called, the hundredth time, he was constantly worried over his younger brother's health. The untouched food had become cold and soggy. Timothy, who always found joy in teasing, had become less of a nuisance and more of a worrywart then all of them.

Jason had disappeared, probably to do the nasty with some girl, to hide his true emotions and Bruce, well Bruce, didn't know how to help his son. "Damian, you need to eat, you can't go on like this." Dick persisted, fully knowing that he wouldn't receive an answer. "We're all worried about you, you know? I know this must be hard, and you... you made a friend, but... I'm sure things will work out." He seemed to have trouble wording his thoughts, they came in discontinued sentences.

Ignoring the pleads of his brother, Damian had wallowed himself within his blankets. He murmured words, remembering the thoughts of touching Jonathan with his fingers, the cool touch and the warmth they shared. It felt electric. The overpowering smell of soap and sweetness that drenched the alluring boys skin. His fluffy black hair, the way it flopped onto his face when he turned around or was overly excited. The smile, that melted his heart and the lips that tasted as sweet as chocolate, the only taste Damian had enjoyed and preferred.

Then the sweat that dripped his skin and the innocence fade as they become dominated by the smaller male. His body withering in pleasure and ecstasy. Absentmindedly, he licked his lips, the rosy cheeks of Jonathan and cries of wanting more and quiet pleads of pillow talk, was enough to send him over the edge. He looked down at himself, he felt his boxers tightening, needing a release.