twenty four

NEXT minute, Damian found himself kissing Jonathan. He had rose from his place, gone in front of the latter, cupped his face up, and placed his lips on the younger's. The kiss wasn't consumed with passion and lust; instead it was soft and needy. Gentle and reassuring. It felt real. Jonathan's lips moved in synch with Damian's, his hands grabbing his top, holding him in place, his hands balled in fists.

Sweet and unchanged. That was Jonathan's kiss. Nostalgic. They broke apart, each needing to breathe. Damian pressed his forehead on Jonathan's, a smile on both the boy's faces. Jonathan sighed, his hand still grasping at Damian's shirt, his eyes were closed, his face content. The green eyes, which resembled a cats peered down at him, although he never met his gaze.

The feelings of giddiness, love, happiness and confusion was within the air. They stayed in that position for quite some time. Neither wanting to move away from the other. Neither wanting this moment to end. But they would need to part. Damian caressed Jonathan's cheek before moving away from him reluctantly. His face was flushed, and his breath was stable. Jonathan's eyes fluttered open at that moment.

Both were silent. Not knowing what to say, not knowing what to do, they stared at each other. Damian coughed and looked down, Jonathan doing the same. His face beet red. The feelings that each of them had locked away for such a long time, was overwhelming. Coming out like a river. Ready to express everything that was repressed. Jonathan touched his lips, before again, looking down.

"Uhm... I..." Jonathan started, looking up at Damian with his big round blue eyes. He looked, rather flustered and his words stumbled out like a toddler trying to walk. "I... We... I mean... You see... There was a time..." The words he was trying to express were not coming out as he had hoped. Damian allowed him to collect himself, letting him try to finish what he wanted to. However, Jonathan seemed to have given up, only to repeat; "I love you..."

Damian chuckled and picked Jonathan up, making the smaller male gasp as he was hoisted from his place. He pressed his lips against Jonathan's once again claiming what was his. It felt like the bond that was once weak now stronger and strengthening, the string attaching itself around both of them, solidifying their bond like it once had before. Jonathan reciprocated the kiss, wrapping his arms around Damian's neck and entangling his fingers in the latter's hair.

The kiss ignited, and it took the both of them a couple of minutes to restrain themselves, and remember they were in fact in public. Another pair of eyes were on them. Both boys seemed to have forgotten that they were accompanied by a loyal pup, whom was sitting, looking at them with curious eyes. Laughing, Damian walked with Jonathan in his arms, not caring about looks or stares that only accumulated as they walked. Damian brought Jonathan to the hotel he was staying at.

Mochi stayed beside them, glaring at any of those who would dare to look at his master in an unpleasant way. It seemed he found it his duty to protect and look out for Damian and his lover. Once they had escaped into the confines of the room, away from peering eyes, they picked up from where they left off. The loyal pup staying outside with an understanding look.

Alone and secluded. Damian placed Jonathan down softly, hovering over the younger, his eyes peering down at him. Blue eyes meeting green. The ocean facing the black cats gaze. Damian tried his best to conceal his feelings away. Jonathan tilted his head to the side, reaching up and pressing his fingers to the Damian's face, touching his soft skin. Damian kissed his palm in response, making Jonathan smiled, his hands travelling around, learning the shape of his face, neck, shoulders and body.

Relearning the shape of the older boy, whom he had missed. Damian let him, not interfering, as he saw the look on Jonathan's face. Filled with curious and a smile playing at his face. Damian liked the way Jonathan smiled, it was shy and adorable, relearning what he hadn't touched in the passing years. "Are you just going to keep touching me all over? Or will I get my turn?" Damian smirked, making Jonathan blush all shades red and pink.