five

Time seemed to pass more slowly than Damian had wanted. It had become three weeks since he had left the confines of his white room. It was causing him to feel more claustrophobic then anything. Even with talking with his dad, his father he persisted he stay for another day or two, and before long this had progressed to a mad man way of never leaving the room. The maids had diligently come every hour, checking up on him or asking what he had wanted to eat.

He had thanked them for their concern and dismissed them. Jason and Timothy had stopped teasing him, it seemed they were genuinely concerned for their little brother. He had lost his fiery attitude and didn't even bother with their jokes or pranks. Dick, was the understanding one, pretending not to be overly concerned with the new behaviour they had never considered would ever emerge.

Jonathan must've been something to make the emotionless brat feel something such as love. He had never felt so incomplete in his life, when knowing that he could see the cheeky sunshine ravenette but could never approach him because of this bond. This, that had created a rift in their relationship. He wish he could do something to make this disappear and remain by Jonathan side. He was the first person who had accepted him as a friend, had made him feel normal, made him fall in love.

Suddenly disgusted with himself, he turned over in the covers. He had realised the word love was such a tainted word. But he couldn't really help it. He realised that the moment he had fallen for Jonathan, his fate was set. The feelings seemed mutual on Jonathan's part, except he was more open to the emotion the closeted Damian. He felt the urge consume him like a tidal wave when he realised how much he missed Jonathan, the feeling of wanting to touch him and kiss him all over.

Damian would be back at school tomorrow, as he had already taken too many days off, mainly pretending to be sick or just antisocial. Alfred had visited numerous times to see the young masters well being and seeing that he was as his father, stubborn and rather blunt with his words, that were as sharp as a knife. He had even growled at Alfred, whose expression had not changed the slightest but made him sigh.

The next day, sun had begun to somewhere simmer down into the dark clouds, in which they seemed to consume the sunshine which summer should've provided. However, the mood was as dark as Damian's soul and mood. The school girls gather around the gate like a mass of frenzied children with candy. He huffed past them, his aura black and raging as if it had become a tangible form. All moved out of his way, he had whispers and glances at him, but he didn't care. It seemed the school had started up some sort of fake gossip that spread like a virus.

'Did you hear? Damian had sex with a teacher?'

'No WAY! I heard he had found an omega and went into a wild heat.'

'Did you guys remember that sweet scent? I heard it was from Damian.'

'He's sooo cute though, like, it's obviously gotta be some kind of hoax'

Little chit chats wafted to his ears as he walked to his locker, grabbing his books and slamming the door shut with a rattle. He felt leachers gazes from his fellow classmates, but shrugged them off. It was better not to confront them, and making things worse then they already were. He sat in his seat with a sigh, keeping a small gaze into the room, to see that Jonathan hadn't arrived. A tinge in his heart. Had he realised that this would become so troublesome he would have never talked to Jonathan in the first time.

Deep in his heart however, he knew that, that would be impossible. Jonathan was just as stubborn as Damian could ever be, and he lived within his own beliefs and miracles. Jonathan had made himself delve into his heart without him even knowing. He had probably fallen in love with Jonathan the very first time they had encountered. "Is he not coming today?" One of the girls asked, sighing, her legs crossed and one arm holding her head up as she pouted. "It's been too long since he arrived. I heard that he had fought with Damian, or that they were caught doing something scandalous, I mean- oh."

The feeling of death erupted from Damian as he glared at the girl, who quieted down. She was an Alpha, however wasn't quite used to her power. She fell sullen and looked away, as the others crowding around her disperse into their seats, quietly playing with their thumbs. "Alright, class is about to start, everyone be quiet." The teacher walked in announcing his presence. The dull days began to return, back to living black and white in a way that had suited Damian but it didn't mean he enjoyed living like this.

Even if the day seemed slow, the day had quickly went by. Damian had slumped into the car and stared blankly at the backseat. The driver didn't start his idle chat like he usually did, instead he wallowed himself in the silence and continued driving. As he stepped out the car, he smelt something that was familiar and disturbing. The scent of the one person he thought had loved him, cherished him. However, was proven not to be. He ran up the stairs of Wayne Manor and threw open the doors, surprising the inhabitants.

"Mother! What are you doing here?" Damian exclaimed, looking at the ravenette lady, who shared similar features. Like a graceful cat, she turned to bat an eyelash at her son, her gleaming eyes held no emotion but shined nonetheless. Her figure, slurty and sadistic. Her smile held no friendliness within it. She wore slim clothing, that hugged every curve and every lustful feature any man would desire. However, she was a wolf in sheep clothing. "Damian, how are you?" She asked.

Damian gritted his teeth, "Fine, mother. Now what are you doing here?" Talia looked rather offended not to be welcomed home warmly, but it was quickly replaced with a solid expression. "I've come to visit Bruce and you of course," Had he not wanted to run away, he would've smacked her right there and then, or probably done worse, but he needed to retrain himself, for his family's sake. "Ah, Talia, what a... pleasant surprise." Bruce exclaimed, as the electricity between the two began to intensify.

Bruce walked down, fixing his sleeves and cuffs to make them the look professional. He wore his usual black suit, with a blue tie. He looked handsome as always, it seemed to run through the Wayne blood. "Bruce, how are you? It's been a while, huh? On a date?" Talia raised an eyebrow at him, with a small smirk. They had a playful banter which Damian had never understood, perhaps it was because he was still in high school, or perhaps its because he never cared about what happened between the two adults.

"Yes actually, and I am running late, so we'll have to continue this later." Bruce smiled, it was his classic Bruce smile. "Well this will be short anyway, but I wanted to let you know, I will be moving here for a while due to work and I wanted to know if you would like to stay with me, Damian?"

THIS IS SOOO FREAKING SHORT AND SOME OF IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE, I AM SO SORRY! I JUST NEEDED TO POST SOMETHING SO YOU GUYS DONT GET MAD AT ME!! I'VE BEEN HAVING TROUBLE AND I AM  STARTING TO TRAIN FOR MY DANCE COMPS AND TRAINING, SO I AM SORRY. LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!!

xx Angel Rose