Prologue

BANG! BANG!

"AAAAAAAH!"

The sound of a man scream echoes in the dark room with three other people in it.

The one with blonde hair is leaning against the wall and look down for he cannot bare to see what is happening in front of him.

The other with a raven black hair watch from beside him with no emotions for he is use to this view.

And lastly, a man with dark hair towering over a guy whose been tied to the steel chair that connects to the floor. His skin has been burnt by cigarettes, multiple bullet hole on his body, blood drip from his mouth, head and nose, bruises all over his body, nails been ripped off his fingers and a leg that has been snap into two making the bone tear out with blood dripping down his pale leg.

But he was still breathing.

"Let me ask you again. Where my money?"

The man with dark hair said looking at him menacingly.

His hand is holding a gun with five more bullets to spare.

"P-please I-I'm sorry..." the beaten man said quietly as he was to weak to say it out loud anymore.

Bang!

"AAAAAAAH! PLEASE STOP!" he shouted and tears were pouring down from his eyes begging to be release.

"It is your own fault for stealing from me and now this is the punishment." The dark haired man said and kneel in front of him.

"Now tell me."

He was now pissed that the man hasn't said a word about where his money is located. He aim the gun on the side of the man's head and the terrified look on the man's face brings excitement to his veins.

"Please, d-don't kill m-me." He stutter making the dark hair guy smile like a mad man.

"The money."

The beaten man stay silent and was looking for away to get help but he was alone in here with no one other then this three dangerous people.

"1..." He trail the tip of the gun on the man's jaw making the man shake with fear.

"2..." He stop the gun under the man's chin and the man was now on the edge, on a conflict to die or tell him.

"Thr- "

"Wait!" The man shout and his eyes were widen with horror.

The dark hair guy stop from pulling the trigger and look expectedly at him.

"It's.... It's at the...abandon building near a lake an hour away from here... but please spare me..." he said shakily and his eyes widen when the gun was suddenly aimed between his eyes.

"Good."

Four gunshot echoes around the mansion making the birds flew away and people inside the house felt pity for whoever has been shot dead by a man who has no mercy in his soul.

But things about to change...