Chapter 15

Unknown POV

"Boss, We will be landing in thirty more minutes." Aaron told me as he stand beside me.

I cross my legs and take a sip of champagne. Watching outside my jet window, I hum at him and lean on my chair.

"Good. Then we will be going to the hotel straight away correct? If so, I want to be left alone for two hours. No disturbance." I said and place my glass down.

"Of course and there will be some news about Angela as well boss."

He said and I look at him.

"Angela? Alright, You can tell me when we arrive to the hotel." I said to him and gesture for him to go away.

After he walk away, I look out the window again and take the cigarette then inhale some smoke inside my lungs loving the feeling before I exhale.

Smoke flow out my mouth and occupied the air around me. Sighing, I rest my right elbow on the armrest and twirl the cigarette between my fingers.

Angela...

When I see her recent pictures, she looks so lonely inside her room. I asked my worker to take a picture of her last week and she was doing the same thing again.

Sitting by the window and tears pouring out her beautiful eyes. I feel so guilty after what I did but I know it was for the best.

Leaving her in front of that door was a good choice. I don't want her to went through what I have went through. I don't want her to be in this dark world I'm living in where many unimaginable horrible things happened here.

She was so small and fragile when I hold her in my arms, So innocent to live in this terrible and ratchet world.

I don't want her to turn like me.

A heartless cruel human being.

I close my eyes and inhale more smoke.

Opening my eyes I blew out the smoke from my lungs and look as it flow slowly in the cold air.

"Attention all passengers, We will be landing in five minutes. Please be..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"What?!" I scream at him standing for not telling me sooner.

"I-It's true b-boss."

I look at him fuming and bang my hand on the table.

"Why didn't you fucking told me when we were in the jet! I could kill you right now if I wanted to." I hiss at him and he gulp nervously.

"Y-You t-told me to t-tell you when w-we arrive h-here." He told me and I just glare at him.

I sit back down in my chair and clench my hands into a tight fist.

"IF I KNOW IT WAS THIS IMPORTANT THEN I WOULDN'T HAVE!" I boom at him making him shake in his chair.

"I-I'm so sorry boss." He tells me and I just close my eyes and lean back on my chair.

"I want five people to watch her from afar and not get caught. If I hear even a single screw up then I'm gonna make you pay, understood?" I told him with so much anger I think the veins on my forehead in showing.

"Y-Yes Boss." He bows and scurries out the room and close the door behind him after he went out.

I sigh and rest my head on my hand.

This fucking people is messing with Angela for stupid reasons.

One, This fucking man name Roman Aurelio is so obsessed with her that he order his dogs to get her from the orphanage.