Chapter 27

Roman POV

I look at Yury while downing my drink then place the glass down on my table.

"I told you, she will be staying with me after we found her." I hiss and he walk towards my table then slam down his hands on it.

"She is my sister and I will be taking her back. I told you what happened didn't I? Do you want something like that to happened again?" He told me and I snort.

"I'm nothing like Nikolay or even Angelo."

"We don't know that now do we?"

I just stay quiet and he continues.

"I trust Nikolay and it didn't end well. Why the hell should I gave her to you?" He asks me.

"What if I promise you something?" I said and he crosses his arms together on his chest.

"Like I will listen." He said and I sigh.

"If I ever hurt her again. Take her away from me anytime you want. I can't let her be with me if all I do is hurting her." I said with promise and he lean forward.

"If you think those kind of words work on me. You thought wrong. You told me you have hurt her before. I won't let it happen again." He said lowly with anger.

"Plus, I feel like choking you to death right now because of it but I stop myself from doing so because I want my sister back."

"Blame that to your father. He's the one who turn me like this." I said with my fists clench on the table making him lean back.

"He's the one who turn me into a cruel person. If I could that day killed him, I would but I can't." I said while glaring at him.

"You're fault for acting reckless."

I bang on the table after he said that.

"He fucking took me away from my home and lock me in the basement then torture me!! Because the man I called father did something reckless! But I was the one who your father took! My mother died that night as well!!" I yell at him and pull him forward by his collar.

"Your father told my father to kill my mother. Yet he foolishly still does as he said." I hiss at him.

He got quiet and I let him go, pushing him.

"Inside of me was boiling with revenge and hatred to both your father and mine. I wish I was the one that killed him but looks like fate have other plans that night. But at least I did kill my father. How I enjoy when he screams bloody murder at me that day." I said chuckling then pour myself another glass of liquor.

"I've turn into your father. Killing people, thirst for blood and would do anything to get something." I said then down my drink.

"You have described yourself to me. The devil in suit. Why would I hand Angela over to you?" He said and my heart beats at the sound of her name.

Placing the glass down on the table, I sit down and rub my face with my hand.

"Because..... She's everything to me." I said and sigh.

"You're only obsessed with her like how Nikolay is obsessed with her too. She is not a property Aurelio. She's a person with feelings. I heard from my assistant that you take her here against her will."

"I have to." I told him.

"I didn't ask you if you have to. All of this is wrong. You don't drag a person from their home and force them to live with you." He scoffs.

"Look at you. Do you realize how you look like right now?" He continued and I shake my head knowing it already.

"Save it."