Chapter 10

Roman POV

Lorenzo place a folder with one paper in it in front of me.

I took it and flip it open.

Name: Angela

Age: 18

Date of Birth: 12th September 2000

Birth Mother: Unknown

Birth Father: Unknown

BIO: Was found on November 12, 2000 in front of the Johnson's Family two story house at 2:03 AM in the morning with a white blanket covering her 2 Months old body. The family then report to the police and send her to the Orphanage own by the Callahan's Family.

And the other information is about where she school and simple stuff she has told me.

"When I went to search the Johnson family to ask some questions sir, I found out the family has all been murdered after a week they found her." Lorenzo told me and I look at him frowning.

"What?"

"Yes sir, And then I told our best hacker to find more about her but unfortunately no information what so ever."

"Did you already check the basic type of security with Stefen?"

"No luck too. We start by searching into the security camera from that night but it was never found again after a certain police found out who put her in front of the house in the footage. Unfortunately, he was too also been killed before he told anyone and the papers with the information has been burned into ashes."

I become even more confuse. Why would anyone burn evidence about a child being abandon there?

"Sir, my only guess is someone out there is trying to hide this person who send Angela identity or she has been dump by her family and they erase every evidens so they won't be known." He said to me but an uncertainty lingers in the air around him.

"My question is why hide the person who send her? Is that person important? Is Angela important? Who are her family is what I want to know now. If they doing all of this then we could tell their not just normal people who dump a baby in front of someone's house." I rub my jaw and lean back into my chair.

"But early today at six AM. I found something interesting sir." He said and I seat straighter.

He gave me a tablet device after tapping a few times on it and a video on screen ready to play with a single tap on the middle.

"Since I couldn't find who send her, I search from another perspectives. I found a video of the street security cam caught the day that the Johnson family died. Luckily I got it and what I found is strange to say the less." He told me and I play the video.

A man standing outside under the tree near the sidewalk of the large rich house smoking cigarette before he turn around and a black jeep appear on the screen. He went to the car and whisper something to whoever's inside the car with the window down a little so only their voice can be heard.

Another man appeared coming out of the house and close the door behind him before he went to them and enter the car with something in his hand.

After a few moment, the guy that got inside the car come out again, he and the guy from before went to the house as the car drove off.

At first, It seem like a normal killing planning and they chat quietly. I turn the volume up and surprise of what I heard.

"Босс сказал, чтобы просто убить их и покончить с этим."