Chapter 32

Roman POV

"Let us go!" Charles hiss and struggle against the rope tied around him and Nikolay. Angelo is laying beside them tied up as well with his bloddy head.

I place Angela inside my car earlier and keep her safe. Three of my men protect the car and keep an eyewatch on her surroundings incase anything happens.

"I said let us go! She won't be happy with you and I'm not about to leave her with a fucked up person like you!" Charles said and I chuckle.

This is certainly amusing. He care so much for her and see me as the bad guy?

"I may be fucked up but at least I have my sanity. She'll love our new house, garden, large libary and a very special room for her and me. I wonder what she'll think about it? It is quite a lovely house. I couldn't wait to built a family with her once she hits a proper age."

He froze still and Nikolay only glares at me deadly.

"Oh, I remembered something and it's all about you." I said and nod my head at Nikolay.

"What the are you talking about?" Nikolay asked me and I sit on the sofa, crossing my leg on the other.

"Did you know the truth Nikolay?" I asked and he only stuggle in his ropes wanting to be let free.

I look at him before crossing my arms on my chest.

Gasoline is poured all over the house and I twirl the lighter between my fingers. The air is strong with it's smell and I think the place is ready to be burned down anytime.

"The fuck are you talking about." He said again and was pissed off.

"It's none of my concern but I see it's getting interesting."

"What?!"

"If you must know, lies travel and blind you where ever you go."
He stayed quiet before struggling even more wanting to be set free.

"Stop saying shit. Spit of what you were gonna say."

I chuckle at his agressive behaviour before I lean forward.

"Let me tell you a story." I told him.

"Long ago, you killed a family. The father of this family before, killed your family. So long story short. You don't kill their son."

"I fucking know that."

"The boy return home, finding their dead mother and father laying bloody on the floor. With their blood across the walls. Pretty nasty scene." I said chuckling and he glared at me.

"Anyways, the father was never the one who wanted power. It was never him."

Charles frown and I can see Angelo move slightly.

"You all have been living blindly with each other while the master of all plan is lurking in the shadows. Waiting for the perfect moment to strike." I told them and saw how Angelo's eyes flew open and struggle against the floor.

"Shit."

"Good morning there Angelo. Now continue on, Nikolay, you killed their family because you seek vengence which makes it easier for this person plan worked. It was funny."

"Fucking straight to the point. I know I killed his family. I know his father killed mine but what do you mean his father didn't want the power?" He asked and I only scratch my jaw.

"Like I said, there's a master mind behind all this and damn."

"Don't fucking beat around the bushes. Tell me." Nikolay hiss and I stand up before walking towards them.