Chapter 19

Roman POV

"Angel, I have something to tell you. Come here." I pat my lap and she happily went to me then sit down.

"Yes?" She asked and tuck her hair behind her ears.

Today she's wearing my white tee shirt which look large on her that I pick and told her to wear. Blue skinny jeans and her beautiful caremal brown hair is braided to her left shoulder.

So beautiful

While I'm wearing a dark green v-neck shirt and black jeans. Earlier we were in the garden and like always she's playing here and there while I just sit on my chair watching and occasionally taking pictures of her.

I clear my throat and fix her position on my lap.

"As you know, ever since the incident with this green eyed guy fucker. I told you that I'm never leaving you alone ever again right?" I told her and she nodded.

"Well... I don't know if you already heard it from Sebastian since both of you are best friends." I said and she roll her eyes giggling.

"There will be an event at 'The Grand Hotel' next week on friday night to celebrate one of my business partner grand opening for his new hotel and I have to go also.... do you know what that means?" I told her and she frown for a few moment before her eyes widen.

"I-I'm coming too?" She asked and I nod at her.

She scrunch her nose thinking about it and sigh.

"Will there be alot of people there? Because... I'm not very good with being around many people espically rich once and can't you just go alone? Lorenzo can stay with me here." She told me and I smile a little at her.

"Angel, yes there will be a lot of people but I'll be there remember? Don't be nervous Angel. You'll be sticking to me throughout the whole night and I think you might like what kind of event it is." I told her and smirk when her eyes look at me curiously.

"Everyone will wear a mask there and dress beautifully." I said and her eyes widen before she smile and jump on my lap like a kid who just got her birthday present.

"A masqurade ball?!"

"I guess you can say that." I said and kiss her cheek as she swing her legs back and forth with a toothy grin on her face.

"Oh my gosh, Never in a million years have I thought that I be attending an event like this. This is so exciting!" She said excitedly and I chuckle.

She stop all movement and blush looking down.

"Sorry... I got too excited there..."

I smirk and tilt her face up then I brush our nose together.

"Baby, you can be excited anytime you want." I whisper huskliy at her and her face is beet red making me chuckle.

I trace my finger lightly on her collarbone then tilt my head watching as my finger trail up her neck and jaw before I brush my thumb on her plump bottom lips.

Leaning forward, I brush my lips on her and she takes a shaky breath placing her hand on my shoulder.

knock knock knock

I grunt and rest my forehead on my little beauty's shoulder before facing my face to the door and snap.

"Come in!" I yelled and she giggle making me smile.

"Roman, Don't get angry."

"Who won't get angry when they got disturbed when It was just getting good." I grumble quietly so only she can hear my complain.