Chapter 24

Angela POV

"So... Where's this boss of yours?" I asked and he just shrugs.

The living room is wonderful with all the white curtains on each open space entrance to the outside, well, except the front door of course. Large brown leather sofas with a white table on the middle, pots of plants on each corner of the room. No television, no wifi too I guess. Just fans and the beach view which is beautiful.

There an island with stools on the left side with drinks and foods on the shelfs behind it, a refrigerator, stoves and a sink. A stair infront of me to the right heading upstairs with a door near it.

It's just wonderful.

"Don't know. I saw him by the window upstairs when we were still outside. I'll go check." He said and I nod.

"No need."

Both our head snap at the large entrance where the beach view is. I don't see anyone at all, so I assume he's hanging around somewhere out there.

"I'm out here. Come join me."

I stare at the entrance before a hand place behind my back.

"Go Angela. He's waiting." He said to me and I look at him.

"You're not coming with me?"

"No. Now go. Don't want him to wait on you. You wanna know everything don't you?" He told me then push me forward and I took slow steps toward this boss guy.

He's right... this person is gonna tell me all about myself.

The smell of beach flows around me all warm and the sound of waves travel to my ears. How I wish to play there later.

The view was beautiful, the sparkling water, the salty scent of the wind, the seagulls... It's perfect.

"Liking the beach?"

I snap out of the view infront of me and look to my right.

A big muscular guy laying on his beach chair with his hawaiian flowery blue clothes and cream color short pants. Kinda tan skin, so he must have been here for a while but I can't see his face. The hat is covering it.

I can see a little stubble on his strong jaw and he has blonde hair.

"Sit here." He said and pat the long bench beside him before crossing his arms on his chest again.

Walking to the chair silently, I carefully sit down looking at him.

"Do you like this beach house of mine? I design it myself." He said and I nod my head then remember he can't see me... Well maybe.

"Y-Yes, It's beautiful." I said and gaze around the balcony.

"Glad you like it. It took me six months to design it perfectly and I pay nearly 500 thousand dollars to built this baby perfectly." He said making my eyes wide.

"Oh don't worry. My house is more expensive than this."

Which makes my jaw drop next. This beach house is not that big to be paid that much... It must be the thing that makes it expensive then.

"M-more?" I asked.

"Yup. Anyways, about you now Angela Volkov. You really don't remember me? I thought we were best friend." He said and push his hat back a little which only his mouth and nose is shown. His eyes are still covered.

I frown at him and shake my head.

"No... I lost my memories... Well I don't know of that's true." I said and he chuckle.