Chapter 5

Roman POV

~*~*Earlier in the warehouse*~*~

I park my car inside of my large warehouse and shut the engine. Opening the door, my workers all look at my way and some of them froze in they place.

Stefen went into my office up stairs to put the black suit case away while I down here wanting to check on things.

"The fuck are you all stopping for?" I said angrily and they quickly work back like before.

Slamming the door shut, I took long strides to the back of the warehouse where all my new shipment came and when I've arrived, workers were unloading the things from the medium size ship and place them in the middle of the empty space.

"Mister Aurelio! It is great to be doing business with you again. One of your man before had visit and check everything before he left." The Mexican man wearing a light grey suit with beard smile at me and offer a hand shake.

I only nodded at him and stare at the things that I bought.

"Are all the things here?" I get straight to the point and he awkwardly drop his hand then clear his throat.

"I'm checking for the last time and after this, if all are hundred percent here. Me and my man are going to Russia to send Mr. Vladimir shipment." he said and flip through the papers on his clip board.

"I don't want an IF all are hundred percent here, I want an IT IS a hundred percent here. If I check there's even a single thing missing, you'll be missing as well before you can even blink." I told him and he gulp nervously.

"Understood Mr. Aurelio." He bow his head and I walk towards a big wooden box enough to fit my car in then crack open the cover.

Different types of ammos were lining up inside perfectly and I saw a gun on the Mexican guys belt. Taking it, I load the gun with the new type of bullets throwing away the old one and aim it at the empty barrel near the large opening where the ship was docking.

BANG!

It bullet shot clear through the barrel and it fell down, rolling into the water with a splash.

"Not bad." I said and smirk at the gun on my hand. Tucking it in my belt, I turn around and look at the stacks of wooden boxes near him.

"Are those the weapons I ask for?"

"Yes, each and every one of them. The first box from the bottom contain twenty AK-47 Rifles and thirty AKS-74U Rifles. The middle one are twenty HI POINT 9MM Carbine Rifles and twenty DPMS Tactical Rifles. And the one on top are thirty Draco AK-47 Pistols and twenty Winchester M1400 semi-automatic Shotguns." He said while looking back and forth between the boxes and his papers.

I walk over towards the boxes and look at the labels before opening it. Each gun look clean and perfect and I pull out the Draco AK-47 from the box. Turning and twirling it in my hands, I went to the box full of ammos and take out a box full of bullets.

"Is everything here and in order?" I asked and slowly load the gun in my hand.

"Yes, Mr. Aurelio. Everything is here and in order. It will be moved to the basements by your man after we finshed unloading sir." he told me and watch as I slowly walk to him.

I hum as I stand in front of him and I aim the gun on his forehead making him gasp.

"Are you sure? Cause it would be a pity if that Vladimir guy won't have his things by Wednesday now wouldn't it?" I asked him and chuckle as his face paled.

"B-But Sir! All of th- "

"Shut up. I was playing with you." I said grinning at him while passing the gun to Stefen who just arrived and look at the gun I gave him.