Chapter 14

Angela POV

"Roman..."

"No."

"Please Roman, Your making it hard."

"No."

I huff giving up and lean on the sofa. We're inside his office right now, His writing or signing something on his papers with the laptop open on his desk. He looking back and forth between them and I'm here just sitting and playing with the hem of my blue dress.

I've been here for four days and all my things has been delivered here by Lorenzo. Yesterday I put everything in the closet in my room but Roman keep telling me I'll be sleeping in his room everyday.

We were arguing for a good one hour until I just give up, He is one stubborn guy.

And now we're arguing about a new thing. I ask him I want to go to the book store and clothes shops because I need new things, He of course being a hard head guy protest instantly.

"Roman, I just want to buy things at the mall. I'm not gonna run around getting lost, I know my way around there."

"Why don't you just buy stuff from my laptop? That way you don't have to go out and I can pay for you."

"Seriously, I have my saving Roman and I wanna get out of this house for a while. You caging me inside the house since I arrived here."

"No you're not. I let you in the garden all the time didn't I? and I wanna buy things for you Angel."

"What I mean is you don't let me out in public and if you really wanna buy me things, Why don't you just come?"

He sigh and take off his glasses.

"I have a lot of things to do here, I can't come with you now and I don't like the thought your not around me."

"How about Lorenzo? Is he busy? He can come and company me while I shop for my things." I said and he narrow his eyes at me.

"I don't want you to be alone with a 'male' species Angel. So that's a no." He said and cross his arms on his broad chest.

"His my brother, my dear." I said to him while standing in front of his desk with cross arms.

He raise an eyebrow and stand up rounding the table.

"My dear? since when did you call me that now huh?" He said cupping my cheek.

I just realize what I called him and my arms drop to my side. He pick me up and place me on the edge of the desk then stand between my legs. I blush red and try to come up with a word but he beat me to it.

"I guess it's only fair since I call you 'my little beauty'. But still maybe you should change your nick name for me like 'my handsome man', 'my man' or even just 'baby'." He whisper huskily to my ear and bite my earlobe.

I clear my throat and look at the wall behind him avoiding his eyes.

"A-Anyway, Can I go and shop? Please? I promise it won't be long." I told him and hold his chest.

"No." He said and I sigh again before an idea pop in my head.

Wait. Maybe if I.... seduce him, he will let me go? I heard it works in novels.

I look at his broad chest hesitantly before I look at him from under my eyelashes and bite my bottom lip.

I round one of my hand to his back then slowly tracing his spine and the other rub his hard stomach.

This is how they did it right?

"Can I go?" I whisper leaning to his neck and plant kisses there.