Chapter 6

Angela POV

"No NO NO!!! PLEASE SPARE ME!!" I yelled at Lorenzo as he chase me around the backyard.

He only look at me with his blank face but his eyes telling me his enjoying this TOO MUCH.

He walk closer to me and I try to find away around him but he was trapping me at the corner of the fence.

"I thought you like this?" He said showing me his hands.

"No! I don't when you try doing that! please! You're a good guy, aren't you?..." I said and gave him my puppy eyes.

He only walk closer and his lip twitch. I look at the space between his legs and run for it. I bend down and crawl between them to escape his torture but he grab my foot and pull me to him.

I now am laying down on my back facing him and horror was evident on my face.

"Please! you're a nice an-and a good looking guy! I promise I won't do it again!" I struggle as he straddle my hips and hold my hands down on the grass with one hand..

He trail one finger from my cheek, neck, shoulder before he circle around it around my side slowly making me froze.

"You won't do it again?"

I nodded my head eagerly wanting to get away from him.

He tilt his head and raise and eyebrow.

"Really?" He asked and let go of my hands.

"Yes! A big giant yes!" I said and trying to push his big hard body with my small hands.

I frozen every movement when he plant both his hands on my sides.

"I don't believe you."

He tickle my sides making me squirm and laugh out loud.

"P-Please! s-stop! I-I can't I can't!" I laugh it out and a tear drip down at the corner of my eyes.

I try pushing on his chest and tugging on arms but he was still tickling me.

If you wanna know what happened, a few minutes ago I kind of did something to him while his changing his shirt.

~*~*~* Bedroom *~*~*~

"Here, It's the only big clothes I can find in this house." I pass him the black t-shirt and he grab it, scanning it.

"It's okay." He said and start unbuttoning his shirt then place it on the desk beside him.

My eyes widen as his biceps on display and the white tank top was like second skin on him. His six packs is printed on it and I blush as I realize I was staring.

Turning around, I stand on my place by the bed and slap my forehead for being such a disrespectful person. Looking at the other body like that but... It wouldn't hurt if he don't know right?

I peek at the mirror and he was currently half way through taking off his white tank top. I watch his tan skin and an idea pop in my head making me smile.

"I'm gonna make him smile." I whisper quietly and hold on to my giggles as I turn facing his hard bare back. The black shirt was on his hand, ready to wear it but I went closer to him and did a small tickle on both his sides making him jolt and jump away facing me.

I slap my hand on my mouth covering my laugh as his face was in a shock expression and I bend down controlling my laughs.

When I straighten up back, my face fall as he stare at me already fully clothes with a challenging eyes and he took a step forward making me step back.