Chapter 16

Roman POV

Flipping through the papers, I sigh and look at the busy looking Stefen.

"Any information of where they are now? Because my fucking back is hurting from sitting for hours." I asked and he look away from the laptop at me with red eyes.

"I'm sorry sir but it seems they really hide their location."

I groan and drink my whiskey.

Lorenzo told me about what happened during their time at the mall. The two guys that he saw there was very suspicious, He told me he never seen them before but he has a bad vibe from them.

Both look so powerful and dangerous, wearing expensive suits and seems to be searching for something. When they get out of there to avoid trouble, he notice that one of them came outside and was looking at their car in a very unusual way when they drove away from there.

I wanted to call Stefen and told him to search for they current location and where they are staying.

Of course before I even touch the phone, My little beauty ask me about what going on. But after what I told her earlier, She seems to be thinking all day and right now she sleeping on the sofa.

"Stefen, Lorenzo, I going to sleep and both of you should too. It's fucking eleven at night already." I told them and stand from my chair after hours of sitting down.

They nodded and close the laptop before they went out the office leaving the two of us alone.

I went to where my angel is sleeping and kneel down in front of her. She open her eyelids slowly and looking at me sleepily.

"Are you done?...." She ask yawning.

"Not yet but we'll get there. Now let's go and sleep in my room okay?" I told her and gently pick her up bridal style then leave the blanket on the sofa exposing her legs.

She warp her arms around my neck and rest her head on my shoulder. I walk all the way to my room and turn the knob with my right hand then kick the door open lightly.

Placing her on my bed, I close and lock the door before taking my clothes of until I'm only in my boxer shorts. Climbing on the bed beside her, I lay on my side and pull her to me.

I rest her head on my arm while the other warp around her small figure tightly. I place my chin on top of her head and tangle my legs with hers. She warp her arm around my torso and bury her face on my chest.

Sighing, I kiss on top of her head and pull the blanket over us then close my eyes.

"Roman..."

My eyes snap open and I pull back to look at her face.

"Yes?" I asked and her eyes still closing.

"Do you think that... the guys from the mall related to me?" She asked and I frown.

"What makes you think like that?" I asked her but she only stay quiet.

For a while I thought she fall asleep but she open her blue eyes and look at me.

"I... I don't know... I guess I was just thinking too much..." She told me slowly and I slide my hand inside her shirt and rub soothing circles on her back with my thumb.

"Angel, Your voice is not so convincing. What's wrong?" I said and her arms around my torso tighten.

She bury her face on my chest back and shake her head. I sigh and rest my chin on her head.

"You know you can tell me anything Angel..." I said and she tilt up making her nose and lips brush against my chest making shiver appears on my skin.

"It's just that...." She started and pause biting her lip.