His Mansion

An hour later Danny was done for the day so he put his apron away and walked out of the café. He saw Vlad on the other side of the street so he walked over "What do you want fruit loop?"

"Daniel you need to listen to me." Vlad said.

Danny yawned and asked, "And why would I do that? I barely can stand you."

"I can see you haven't been sleeping well either." Vlad said calmly as always.

"I've been sleeping just fine." Danny said. He lied he has not been sleeping well at all. His core has been keeping him awake for five days straight. The next day Danny would be crabby and would almost snap at his consumers. He knew he needed to do something about it but he also knew the person he needed to talk to was the last person he even wanted to talk to.

"We are going to my mansion Daniel. So please don't fight and get in the limo." Vlad said as he pointed to the limo that was parked a little down the street.

"Fine." is all Danny said as he walked over to the limo in front of Vlad.

'I thought this was this was going to be harder to get him into the limo. I guess he is worse then I thought.' Vlad was thinking to himself.

"Where are we going?" Danny asked.

"Always to the point my little badger. Well we are going to my mansion like I said before. Then I'm going to figure something out with my problem." Vlad said.

"What problem?" Danny asked looking up from his hands.

"Well you should know. You're having the same problem right now." Vlad said.

Danny thought about it for a while then he said, "Your having a problem with your core? Yours is fire and mine is ice. How are you going to fix my problem?"

"I have a few ideas." Vlad said, "but you have to wait until we get to my home."

Danny sighed "Fine."

The ride was not that long. They were there with in half an hour. Vlad got out first and held his hand out to Danny. He gave Vlad's hand an odd look.

"Come on Daniel. It's just my hand." Vlad said.

"Ya that's why I am giving it that look." Danny said sassing Vlad.

Vlad reached his hand down grabbed Danny's hand and helped him out. Danny stood there shocked. Vlad's hand was so warm. It felt great to him. Vlad took his hand away from Danny. "Umm Vlad why did you take your hand away? It felt so good." He said quietly.

"Come inside my little badger." Vlad said walking inside completely ignoring Danny's question. Danny rolled his eyes and followed him inside.

"Where are we going?" Danny asked.

"We are going to some where we can fix this problem we have." Vlad said leading him down to a pair of big doors.

As Vlad opened the doors effortlessly Danny saw Vlad's study. It had many shelves of books there was a desk in one corner of the room a fire place and a couch and a love seat in front of the fire place.

"Daniel please take a seat." Vlad said pointing to the couch.

"Okay." is all Danny said as he walked to the couch and sat down.

Vlad sat down a cushion away from Danny. He could feel the coolness coming off of Danny. Vlad's mind was starting to get cloudy and he move closer to Danny. When he got close enough he started to hug Danny. Danny didn't notice him coming closer because he was looking around the room from his seat. When he felt Vlad's embrace he couldn't fight back. The warmth coming off of Vlad kept him from moving.

After about 10 minutes of Vlad hugging Danny from behind Danny finally spoke, "I know this feels really good but I think it's kinda weird."

Danny started to squirm out of Vlad's grip but could not. 'Sheesh I know he is strong but not this strong. I can't even get out of his arms. Now that I think about it more I don't want to. I'm just getting really tired.' Danny thought. He stopped squirming and yawned really loudly.

"Is my little badger tired?" Vlad said, "Let's go to my room."

Danny wanted to protest but couldn't. He was so tired he barley notice that Vlad picked him up and carried him to his room.

He set Danny down on the bed and changed in his huge walk in closet. When he came out Danny was already asleep. Vlad smiled at him, climbed into bed next to him and fell asleep.

Smhebulock get this shoutout! I replied to them and they replied to me. Have fun with this chapter!!!

Danny