Planning and Napping

"When can our uncles come over?" Max asked.

They were back home. Max and Dan were supposed be be in their rooms playing so Vlad and Danny could get some wedding plans done but the boys get bored fast.

"I don't know Max. Maybe they have the day off and can come over. I'll have to ask them." Danny said taking out his phone, "Is it fine with you Vlad?"

"Yes. They will keep the boys company so we can get more of the plans done." Vlad said.

"Alright." Danny said making a group text on his phone between the three.

(Texts)
Danny- Are you guys busy?

Kwan- No. What do you need?

Dash- Nope. Gwen and I are at the park.

Kwan- You went to the park without me? :(

Danny- Would you guys like to come and visit the boys at my house? They need a better distraction.

Kwan- Sure.

Dash- Yeah. Gwen said she misses them.

Danny- It's been a few months so you have to be careful around Vlad. Also go to the airport and say you are visitors of the Masters'. They will let you use the jet.

Kwan- Alright. We will be there soon.

Dash- You are one lucky son of a bitch. I wish I had a jet.

Danny- We can talk more when you get here. Bye.

Dash and Kwan- Bye.

"They are going to be here soon." Danny said.

"Yay! I am going to go tell Dan!" Max said running out of the room.

"That child has to much energy." Vlad said.

"I was worse as a child. Be happy he isn't like me." Danny said.

"I have a feeling this child might be." Vlad said as he felt a kick.

"You'll be fine. If I can deal with Max I think you can deal with this one." Danny said.

"I am older than you so my body will take caring a child differently." Vlad said.

"Well remember that Kwan went to med school so he could check for us." Danny said, "You did buy all the equipment that we never used."

"He could. Are you going to let him touch me? You might go into protective mode and almost kill him." Vlad said.

"I know he is a friend so I won't hurt him." Danny said.

"You almost hurt your father for almost hugging me." Vlad said.

"You know what his hugs are like. I don't trust him. He crushes you every time he hugs you." Danny said.

"Well I could just lock you out of the lab and that would keep him safe." Vlad said.

"No you won't. I want to see the child too." Danny pouted.

"Be good then or I will kick you out." Vlad said.

"You are treating my like a child." Danny said.

"You do act like one sometimes." Vlad said.

Danny rolled his eyes and said, "Let's get back to planning so we can get this done." They both went back to planning until they heard the door bell ring about 3 hours later. "I'll go get it."

"I am going to take a nap." Vlad said getting up slowly.

Danny went and answered the door and saw Kwan, Dash, and Gwen waiting to be let in.

"Welcome. The boys are in the living room. I can bring you there." Danny said.

"Dude your house is huge!" Dash said.

"Not really. This is one of the smaller houses he has but I like this one." Danny said.

"This is the smaller one?" Dash asked as they walked. Gwen was walking beside them.

"Yeah. I don't like the bigger ones. To much space." Danny said.

"It would be nice to have a big house." Dash said, " it what I have now is perfect for Gwen and I."

Danny opened the door to the living room and Gwen took off as soon as she saw the boys.

Danny went to sit on the couch. Kwan and Dash followed him.

"How's life been here?" Kwan asked.

"It has been busy! We are trying to plan the wedding around Vlad's due date the boys are hyper. I think you two should just live here. It would help me a lot. Sam and Tucker are off who knows where." Danny ranted.

"Are you alright?" Kwan asked.

"Yeah. Just a little stressed. It's a lot easier when other people are here to watch the boys. Max will randomly disappear at times and Dan will decide he wants to float away." Dan y said.

"Like right now?" Dash asked. Danny looked and saw Dan was almost to the ceiling.

"Of you don't come back down to the ground right now I will send Gwen and your uncles home." Danny said.

"No!" Dan said as he floated back to the ground. He ran and started to play with Gwen and Max again.

"This house must be crazy." Kwan said snickering.

"You try living here for a week and tell me if it is only crazy." Danny said.

"We would need a job then." Dash said.

"That is easy." Danny said, "You can have your dream of being a professional football player if you are still up to it. Vlad finally bought the Green Bay Packers. I have no clue how he got the team but he did. Or you could be our children's teacher. Kwan can work for Vlad and I as our doctor that lives here."

"I don't know about the football thing but that does sound nice. I wouldn't have to be to far from Gwen. They all could learn at the same time." Dash said.

"Does Vlad know you are offering us this?" Kwan asked.

"Yup. We talked about it. Also I don't have Sam or Tuck around anymore. Sam's traveling with Tucker around the world. I don't know how that is going."

"So that is a reason why you are stressed. You don't have them around as much so you don't have the, to talk to." Kwan said.

"That's probably right." Danny said as he yawned.

"You looked horrible." Dash said.

"Thanks. I always like it when people tell me that." Danny said sarcastically.

"And moody too. You should take a nap. We can watch the kids." Dash said.

"I would be a bad host if I make you watch them." Danny said.

"Fine. As your personal doctor I am telling you to take a nap." Kwan said.

"Fine. I am taking a nap here then. I can sleep through anything." Danny said laying down and falling asleep almost instantly.

"Hey kids, do you want to go play some games?" Dash asked.

They looked at each other and Gwen said, "Yeah!"

"Let's go to my room. I have games in there." Dan said as he pulled Gwen out of the room. The rest of them followed.

Here is another chapter. Sorry for the really late update. My other story I had inspiration for. I already have an idea for the next chapter. It will be out as soon as possible.

Danny