To Vlad's

Danny flew to Vlad's mansion. When he entered he was told Vlad was in his office working. Danny knew his way around. He went straight to Vlad's secret lab. When he enter he was invisible. He noticed Vlad was down there talking to Skulker. Skulker's ghost tracking device went off. Danny stayed invisible hoping that Skulker wouldn't find him.

"Um Plasmius, it seems there is two other ghosts in here." Skulker said, "What do you want done with them when I find them."

"I'll find them." Plasmius said sensing that Danny was in the corner away from them, "There is only one ghost Skulker. Let him be. If he needs to use the portal he will ask me."

"What!?" Skulker asked.

"Just as I said. Let him be or I will not be very happy with you." Plasmius said.

Danny had to think how he could ask then he saw a piece of paper and a pen. He went over to the paper and wrote 'Can you please open the portal Vlad. I need to use it'

"No not until you ask me out loud." Plasmius said.

He wrote 'Nope. You know I can write some of your secrets on this piece of paper and show Skulker. He is right by you.' 

"Don't you dare!" Plasmius yelled.

Danny got a smirk on his face and started writing 'Vlad has a ma'

"Alright I'll open it." Plasmius said taking the paper and crumbling it up. He opened the portal.

Danny grabbed the crumbled paper and wrote, 'Thanks. I owe you one.' He gave the paper to Plasmius. He kissed his cheek and flew into the portal leaving a blushing Plasmius with a very confused Skulker.

"Why are you blushing?" Skulker asked.

"That would be none of your business!" Plasmius yelled as he crumbled the paper and threw it at Skulker's head, hitting him.

It was a short one so I decided to post it. I hope you all like it.

Danny