Surprise

"Follow me Vlad we have to talk." Danny said as soon as time was back.

"What do you need to tell me Daniel?" Vlad asked.

"Not here. Come on. Mom, dad, Jazz please stay here. I'll explain when we get back. That means you too Sam and Tucker." Danny said as he walked out of the room.

"Okay now you have my attention Daniel. What do you need to talk to me about?" Vlad asked.

"We are going to take in a child. His name is Dan. There will be no ifs ands or buts about it." Danny said walking to the front door.

"Dan? As in Dan?" Vlad asked.

"Yes that Dan. Clockwork has made him a small child and taken away most of his powers. The only thing he can do now is change his eye color." Danny said.

"What if" Vlad started.

Danny turned around his eyes flashed red and he said, "I said no ifs ands or buts. We have to take him in."

"Okay we are going to take him in. Please calm down." Vlad said.

Danny took a deep breath in and looked out the window. He saw a car pull up on the drive away. The social worker walked around her car and went into the back of her car and took out a toddler. He had black hair and his eyes were blue. He looked just like Danny when he was a toddler. She gave him an annoyed look then picked him up and carried him to the door.

When she knocked Vlad opened the door and said, "Hello."

"Hello I'm Katie from the orphanage and we heard that you would take in this little guy." Katie said as she set Dan on the ground.

Danny walked over to Dan and picked him off the ground.

"Yes I can take him in. What do I need to do?" Vlad asked.

"You need to sign this paper saying that you will be his legal guardian." Katie said holding out a piece of paper to him. Vlad took out his pen and signed that papers.

"Is that all you need Ms. Katie?" Vlad asked.

"Yes thank you bye." Katie said as she left in a hurry. She got in her car and drove off.

"How are we going to explain this to everyone?" Vlad asked.

"I don't know." Danny said shrugging his shoulders still holding Dan.

"Do you want me to introduce Dan or do you just want to walk in there holding him?" Vlad asked.

"I will just walk in there holding him." Danny said as he watched Dan fall asleep on his shoulder. Danny took his blanket off his shoulders and covered Dan so that no one could see him.

They walked back to the room. Vlad walked in first and said, "Everyone needs to be quiet."

"Why? Is there something wrong?" Maddie asked.

"No there is not Madeline. There is just a new person coming into the house so you must be quiet." Vlad said.

Danny walked in with Dan still under the blanket and said, "Be quiet. I'm going to set him down so do not disturb him." He set Dan down on the couch wrapped in the blanket.

"Who is that?" Sam asked.

"His name is Dan. And before you ask yes it's Dan." Danny said sitting by the sleeping toddler.

"How are you okay with this Danny!" Jazz asked as she raised her voice a little.

"Shh! Keep your voice down. I'm guessing he had a long day." Danny said, "He has no powers and no memory. He is as harmless as a regular child."