Feeling 'Normal'

When Danny finally woke up he looked over at the nearby clock. It said 10:37. He tried to get up but then noticed Vlad's arm around him. "Vlad I need to get up." He poked Vlad's face. Vlad didn't move. "Hey fruit loop!" His voice getting louder. "WAKE UP YOU FUCKING FRUIT LOOP!" Danny yelled.

Vlad woke up and said, "Really a fucking fruit loop?"

"It woke you up. Now if you would be so kind let me go." Danny said.

"Nope." Vlad said, "Do you know what day it is?"

"It's Friday." Danny said looking down at his phone. He started thinking to himself, 'Didn't I come here on Tuesday?' "Vlad what day did I come here?"

"If I remember right I think it was Tuesday." Vlad said.

"WHAT?! So we have been asleep together for like three days!" Danny yelled.

Vlad slowly realized how long they have been sleeping and said, "At least I didn't have any meetings scheduled for this week. But you on the other hand missed 2 days going to be 3 days of work."

"Why is it going to be three?" Danny asked.

"Because after we eat you are going to be mine." Vlad said grabbing Danny's phone.

"Hey give that back!" Danny said as he reached for his phone not hearing the last part of what Vlad said.

Vlad dialed the café's phone number.

"Hey Danny." The person on the other line said.

"Sorry this isn't Danny speaking. It's Vlad Masters speaking."

"Oh I'm very sorry Mr. Masters."

"Daniel wasn't feeling well on Tuesday night so I took him to my home. Please tell your manager that Daniel will be back Monday."

"Alright Mr. Masters I'll do that right now. Bye."

"Alright bye."

"What?" Vlad asked giving Danny his phone back.

"Are you trying to get me fired?" Danny asked with a frown on his face.

"You can't get fired from there. I control who gets fired and hired. So you're safe for now." Vlad said.

"What do you mean for now?" Danny asked.

"Oh nothing. Let's go get something to eat." Vlad said.

  (At the café)

After Joe hung up the phone he walked into the back to where his manager was, "Danny is not going to be here until Monday. I just got a call from Mr. Masters."

"Oh okay. Did Mr. Masters give any reasons why?"

"He said Danny was not feeling good." Joe said.

"Okay. I hope he is fine though."

"Why?" Joe asked.

"They both have a thing for other males."

"Okay. I should go back to work." Joe said backing out of the room.

    (Back at Vlad's mansion)

Both Danny and Vlad had pancakes. Danny has a sweet tooth so he put a lot of syrup, whipped cream then strawberries and blueberries. Vlad had some whipped cream, strawberries and blueberries. After they were done Vlad took Danny on a tour of his home. There was many rooms in Vlad's home. He had a star gazing room. A training room. And many other rooms Danny could barely remember. After the tour was over Vlad brought Danny back to his room.

"Daniel, do you want to feel good all the time? Not always feeling cold." Vlad asked.

"Yes, but I don't know how to do that." Danny replied with a frown. 

"I know how but you might not like the idea." Vlad said.

"What's your idea? I want to know. Please! I hate feeling this cold all the time." Danny pleaded.

"So you don't mind becoming mine?" Vlad asked.

"No I don't mind." Danny said as he leaned on Vlad. Danny kissed Vlad on the lips. When they came up for air Vlad said, "So you don't mind very much." Vlad pushed him over on the bed and started kissing him all over. They discarded their clothes across the room. That day Danny became Vlad's.

This shoutout goes to ShinyEevee902 . They wanted this update. Here you go. Have fun!

Danny