Talking

Vlad was up before Danny. He didn't want to wake Danny up because he didn't want a cranky Danny. He thought Danny was cranky before. He never wanted to see Danny cranky now.

Danny started waking up and he saw Vlad holding him, "Hey can I get up?" Danny asked.

"Sure." Vlad said letting Danny go. Danny got up and headed straight to the bathroom. When Vlad saw where he went he waited to hear if Danny had morning sickness. Vlad heard that Danny did have morning sickness. He got up and walked over to the door and asked, "Are you alright Daniel?"

There was a pause then Danny replied, "Yeah." Danny went over to the sink and brushed his teeth to get the horrible taste out of his mouth.

When Danny walked out Vlad was standing there with a worried look on his face, "Really I'm okay. Just a little morning sickness. At least I brushed my teeth. This is kinda your fault too. Let's go get something to eat. I want something to do with chocolate. That is the craving I have."

"Alright." Vlad said.

They walked to the kitchen. Danny got chocolate chip pancakes and milk. Vlad got regular pancakes with apple juice.

"I want chocolate milk." Danny complained.

"No you need other things than chocolate in your diet now. You need more vitamins and healthy things. I'll be making sure you get what you need." Vlad said trying to convince Danny.

"Fine, but I expect chocolate too." Danny said.

"You will get what you are craving. Right now we need to talk about your job, family and friends. I know Sammantha and Tucker will be easy to tell, but your parents won't be as easy." Vlad said.

"There is one way I think I can tell them, but it would expose both of us. Do you care if I do that?" Danny asked.

"Do what ever you see fit Daniel. I'll be there with you the whole time. We need to give you a new costume change though." Vlad said as he stood up and put a hand for Danny to grab. Danny took his hand and they walked to his room.

"What do you want to add to my costume?" Danny asked.

"I was thinking about a cape. So you can go into the ghost zone without being harassed. They will think you are a new ghost and don't want to be talked to if you keep your hood up and make sure your hair does not show." Vlad said taking out a white cape and tied it around Danny's neck, "Now go ghost and it should turn black like your jump suit."

Danny did what he was told to and the cape stayed and turned black, "Cool. I like this idea. If I need to go talk to Frostbite it should be no problem. Thanks Vlad. Are we going to that Christmas truce in the ghost zone? I think it would be fun to try my new cape there. But we will have to show up about an hour after it starts because then all of ghosts will be at least buzzed enough not to pay attention to us."

"We're the only halfas in existence. I think they will notice us. Sure we can go there though. We will have to tell your parents the day after Christmas then." Vlad said.

Next chapter will be a Christmas Truce. I know it's really really really early. I am also sorry for the late update on this story.

Danny